A great product

Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Sep 16, 2016

I take raw vitamins and supplements whenever I can . I have chronic leukemia and I want vitamins that will be absorbed more efficiently. I really like the Raw Calcium because it is a whole food and plant formula. I have no tummy upset and my blood test calcium numbers have increased since I have been taking this product where as my numbers were low before. I really like the Garden of Life products because they do carry many raw supplements.

Too early to tell

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on Dec 26, 2013

I am a fan of Garden of Life products. My stomach tolerates this easily, although the number of tablets seems quite high. A little early to be able to tell a difference.

Packing for shipment by iHerb SUCKS!

Posted by 5473807843040433325 on Oct 26, 2012

It's the packing of items for shipment that I'm giving a ZERO RATING! No complaints on products.

Taking for 2 years

Posted by Reviewer3179184 on Nov 29, 2011

No improvement yet, but am hopefull. Dr. said it takes years. I have osteopenia, beginning stages of osteoporsis.

Wanted to really like it

Posted by Reviewer3114559 on Sep 29, 2010

What this formula did for me was enable me to discover that I have an intolerance for raw broccoli and other veggies, unfortunately. This upset my digestive system terribly - which was disappointing because of all the great nutritional value this formula has.

stomach distress

Posted by Reviewer2840799 on Aug 09, 2010

This product caused stomach distress and I had to stop using it

best calcium

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on May 07, 2010

I like these because you don't have to take them with food,(but I do anyway) and they raised the calcium on my blood test (so I figure they work). Also, they don't have the fillers and junk regular pills do, and they are GF. The draw backs are the cost, and the fact that you have to take five a day. I have to take over 40 supplement pills a day so less is more in my world.

Best calcium

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Sep 17, 2011

Raw calcium combined with calcium advancec from the same brand work well together and can be taken on an empty stomach. Does not aggravate Crohn's disease like most liquid calcium supplements. I sleep like a baby since I started taking these two products.

Could not tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Feb 10, 2010

Although the product sounds great it upset my G. I. tract big time. Could not continue.

Smart calcium

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 08, 2010

When I was diagnosed with osterporosis I searched for foods high in calcium. I learned that onions, broccoli and collards were very good sources. So this product with "food based calcium" but not dairy is definitely something I'm interested in.