Great calcium

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Sep 04, 2014

Body loves this way of calcium. I only need to take 2 a day as I have a small body. The body does well on it and it has the added benefit of keeping you regular in the bowel department. Take too much and it gets a little too regular.

Great formula!

Posted by 4970056903620937848 on Sep 01, 2016

This calcium formula has all the ingredients needed to support bone health in one dose.

great raw calcium and more

Posted by 5366899512419571632 on Apr 22, 2016

I like all of Garden of Life products. they are one of the better supplements on the market. I need a boost in my calcium plus others to maintain good health. I recommend this product.

The best

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on Feb 01, 2014

It soothes my stomach and helps my sleep. it's a keeper!

Good to have Raw Calcium

Posted by jeffchiu on Apr 12, 2013

I recently had my dental surgery wherein a small portion of my jaw bone was cut in order for my dentist to be able to extract the roots of the tooth. It was a very painful procedure. After the tooth extraction, I decided to take Raw Calcium, I noticed the bone and the gum area where surgery was made healed quickly within a few days. I also have more energy and sleep better while taking Raw Calcium. I am happy to recommend this product to my family and friends. Thank you for great products from Garden of Life.

Relieve bone ache

Posted by pickorganic on Aug 11, 2014

Prefer to eat calcium derived from plants and fruits.

good

Posted by 5604304523027612372 on Dec 13, 2014

expensive but good product

Too early to tell

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on Dec 26, 2013

I am a fan of Garden of Life products. My stomach tolerates this easily, although the number of tablets seems quite high. A little early to be able to tell a difference.

Packing for shipment by iHerb SUCKS!

Posted by 5473807843040433325 on Oct 26, 2012

It's the packing of items for shipment that I'm giving a ZERO RATING! No complaints on products.

Taking for 2 years

Posted by Reviewer3179184 on Nov 29, 2011

No improvement yet, but am hopefull. Dr. said it takes years. I have osteopenia, beginning stages of osteoporsis.