Taking for 2 years

Posted by Reviewer3179184 on Nov 29, 2011

No improvement yet, but am hopefull. Dr. said it takes years. I have osteopenia, beginning stages of osteoporsis.

Wanted to really like it

Posted by Reviewer3114559 on Sep 29, 2010

What this formula did for me was enable me to discover that I have an intolerance for raw broccoli and other veggies, unfortunately. This upset my digestive system terribly - which was disappointing because of all the great nutritional value this formula has.

stomach distress

Posted by Reviewer2840799 on Aug 09, 2010

This product caused stomach distress and I had to stop using it

Best calcium

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Sep 17, 2011

Raw calcium combined with calcium advancec from the same brand work well together and can be taken on an empty stomach. Does not aggravate Crohn's disease like most liquid calcium supplements. I sleep like a baby since I started taking these two products.

Could not tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Feb 10, 2010

Although the product sounds great it upset my G. I. tract big time. Could not continue.

best calcium

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on May 07, 2010

I like these because you don't have to take them with food,(but I do anyway) and they raised the calcium on my blood test (so I figure they work). Also, they don't have the fillers and junk regular pills do, and they are GF. The draw backs are the cost, and the fact that you have to take five a day. I have to take over 40 supplement pills a day so less is more in my world.

Smart calcium

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 08, 2010

When I was diagnosed with osterporosis I searched for foods high in calcium. I learned that onions, broccoli and collards were very good sources. So this product with "food based calcium" but not dairy is definitely something I'm interested in.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3132327 on Nov 17, 2009

This is the product I've been looking for. While most vitamin D3 I have found is not vegan as it is derived from sheep, I was so happy to stumble upon this product. Not only does it have vitamin D but a whole host of other beneficial supplements, and not only is it vegan it is raw! I have just received it so cannot really rate its effectiveness as of yet but I have full confidence that it won't let me down. Please keep making great vegan products!

teena

Posted by Reviewer1819711 on Sep 12, 2010

So far, looks good! Take them daily.

Nice Food-based calcium

Posted by Reviewer2750418 on Feb 28, 2011

This seems so much much better than taking supplements made of bone, etc. I love that this is raw and natural (and I'm not even a vegan).