Have found this to be the best for me

Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Apr 04, 2016

I am taking the Raw Calcium and I feel it is the best for me. I have absorption problems. I especially like it because all of the vegetables and fruit it contains are organic and it contains C, D, Magnesium and Boron. It also contains a Probiotic and Enzyme blend. I my opinion this is an all round great product.

using daily for years

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Apr 06, 2015

I've been using this for several years now. Helps my sleep and female issues.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Oct 26, 2014

Usually calcium supplement gives me constipation,and by being pregnant you don't want have more constipation when you all ready have this problem. But what i experience is that this supplement does not give that problem and my digestive system is actually improved.

disppointed

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Apr 04, 2014

I thought this would be a good replacement for regular calcium citrate, but after taking it, I noticed it makes me constipated, so I don't take it very often. Plus my Dr told me too much calcium supplements will clog up your arteries, better to get it from food, so I thought this was a viable substitution for calcium in food. I guess not!

Not the best ever

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I was drawn to this product awhile ago as I was looking for a calcium/magnesium product that was as natural as possible. I took one round of it and then found all the research on the problems with taking calcium supplements and the damage they cause to your body. Since then I have switched to upping my intake of silica, magnesium, suplhur and high quality superfoods with high mineral content (such as Sunwarrior Ormus Greens) in order to get trace minerals into my body. I have found them to be a lot more effective and non-harming to my body. I am also in the process of detoxifying bad calcium from my body (with fulvic acid and shilajit and msm) and have found my general health to improve from this process.

it is great

Posted by Reviewer1302139 on Mar 06, 2012

I bought it for my mother and she likes it very much. She thinks that she feels better after the using of this product.

Great Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2374008 on Nov 07, 2011

I like the fact that these pills have vitamins C, D, K and magnesium to support the total absorbtion of calcium. Taken with the Garden of Life 50 & Wiser vitamins I feel I get all the calcium I need. I only wish you didn't have to take 5 capsules a day to get the full quota.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2225793 on Sep 22, 2011

Excellent product. Would recommend this to anyone.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2495001 on Sep 06, 2011

This product restored my calcium in weeks, how is that even possible, I have just bought three more!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Aug 23, 2011

I'm a big fan of all GoL products, and this is no exception. The best parts include 1) the calcium does not come from rocks; 2) the veggie capsules don't float. Since I have GERD, taking certain capsules don't always "go down," and it becomes very uncomfortable. But these do. I will never stop taking these capsules.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »