Not the best ever

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I was drawn to this product awhile ago as I was looking for a calcium/magnesium product that was as natural as possible. I took one round of it and then found all the research on the problems with taking calcium supplements and the damage they cause to your body. Since then I have switched to upping my intake of silica, magnesium, suplhur and high quality superfoods with high mineral content (such as Sunwarrior Ormus Greens) in order to get trace minerals into my body. I have found them to be a lot more effective and non-harming to my body. I am also in the process of detoxifying bad calcium from my body (with fulvic acid and shilajit and msm) and have found my general health to improve from this process.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2495001 on Sep 06, 2011

This product restored my calcium in weeks, how is that even possible, I have just bought three more!

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Nov 24, 2010

I have two trigger thumbs and awful pain in both hands. After taking this product and B-complex sub-lingual I have noticed a significant reduction of pain in the morning. I would recommend this product to anyone that has pain in their hands.

Excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 29, 2011

Have only been using for 2 weeks, i fractured a bone in my arm and looked at all the available calcium supplements to boost recovery and this was the only one that met my requirements. The ingredients are superb, raw plant based, absorbable calcium with the all important co-factors, you can't go wrong. The ONLY calcium supplements worth taking.

disppointed

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Apr 04, 2014

I thought this would be a good replacement for regular calcium citrate, but after taking it, I noticed it makes me constipated, so I don't take it very often. Plus my Dr told me too much calcium supplements will clog up your arteries, better to get it from food, so I thought this was a viable substitution for calcium in food. I guess not!

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2029110 on Oct 07, 2010

When I'm low on calcium my lower back ache's. Since I've been taking this I haven't notice any back ache's.

Great calcium!!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on May 14, 2011

I really like the ingredients in this calcium. I noticed I got a bit of insomnia when I first started taking it but I don't now. It was probably just an adjustment.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Aug 23, 2011

I'm a big fan of all GoL products, and this is no exception. The best parts include 1) the calcium does not come from rocks; 2) the veggie capsules don't float. Since I have GERD, taking certain capsules don't always "go down," and it becomes very uncomfortable. But these do. I will never stop taking these capsules.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2225793 on Sep 22, 2011

Excellent product. Would recommend this to anyone.

A Brand I trust

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Nov 27, 2010

I know that I get a good quality product from Garden of Life. break up the dosage-taking some in the morning and the rest at night.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »