New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw D3, 2,000 IU, 60 UltraZorbe Capsules

Another Soy Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3294260 on May 06, 2011

My daughter has a soy allergy. I spent a lot of time searching for soy free supplements on iherb. On the description online, this product is said to be "no soy allergen". The label on the bottle says, "may contain soy". I really like Garden of Life. I wish they would use less soy in their products. I find myself buying less and less due to that issue.

Health

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Jul 23, 2010

The first time I used this product and felt a vast difference within. Will continue to use.

Best Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2374008 on Oct 30, 2011

I only recently came to realize the importance of maintaining high Vit D levels. I had chronic back pain and a multitude of other aches and pains and after getting my Vit D levels checked discovered that I was indeed low. Since taking this product (2/day) all back pain is gone and I haven't felt this good in years!

The Sunshine Vitamin

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 29, 2010

Vitamin D is important and most of us don't get enough of it. I ordered these not realizing that the Garden of Life Raw Calcium had a full dose of Vitamin D in it but at the moment I alternate a day with just the D and a day with just the calcium doses. That way I supplement my diet (which is very good) to make sure I have all I need.

Very easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer1079734 on Nov 01, 2011

I have a sensitive stomach but these were recommended to me by a naturopath and i am glad I tried them. they are easy to digest and don't bother my stomach at all!