Great product!

Posted by 5217950552824637572 on Mar 16, 2016

I've used this supplement for some time now and absolutely love it!

Raw and good potency

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Dec 13, 2015

I think it s agreat product - being raw, made from food and having a good potency per capsule, no side effects and bad fillers.

Great Iron! I felt my energy improve and no side effects.

Posted by HealthyEating on May 07, 2015

This is gentle on the tummy even when taken without food. Took through pregnancy and worked great. My blood-work showed my iron was low. Took this and it did the trick. Subsequent blood test showed my iron had improved. I highly recommend this product.

Just trying them out.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015

I recently started taking iron supplements, and after taking two lots of another brand of iron tablets, wanted to see if there is any difference with another brand. Garden of Life are more expensive, but promise better ingredients. I have used their products before and found them to be good. I haven't been taking these for long enough to comment, but would recommend the company if you want good quality.

Giedre

Posted by giedre on Mar 29, 2015

best !

Recommended

Posted by 4846920067127738956 on Feb 08, 2015

Highly recommend this iron supplement. Love that it's vegan, very gentle and was effective at bringing my iron levels back to normal range.

Garden of Life, Vitamin, RAW Iron, 30 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 17, 2015

Perfection. Natural product for vegans, who are eating healthy and don't like synthetic iron supplements. Helped me to feel more warm inside my body in severe winter days. And overall is very good for health. I want it more :)

Awesome for Iron Defency! Felt great in less than a week

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

I suffer from various health issues , my immune system is not the best also Im vegan so this was fantastic along with other vitamins with this brand only .You must take it daily not once and a while AND it's not at all harsh on the stomach. I took all my vitamins along with this one on an empty stomach , not once ever did I get sick or discomfort .

Great iron supplement!!!!

Posted by 4634973342613315095 on Apr 03, 2014

Gentle on stomach.

Standard

Posted by 5296863952292430885 on Feb 05, 2014

These really do help. I don't take them as often as I should though. I am anemic.