way too much b-12

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Mar 13, 2011

This supplement sounded great and would have been great if not for the huge amount of B-12. This got me all buzzed, which was great during the day, but not so much at night. Moreover, my nursing infant was unable to sleep as well at night :-(.

no nausia

Posted by Reviewer2894750 on Sep 18, 2010

My doctor told me I was boarder line aniemic and to start supplementing with iron. I have had issues in the past with throwing up after taking other iron supplements, but I don't have any problem with these. I take one in the am on an empty stomach and avoid dairy for 2hrs bc my dr said that dairy can slow the absorption. Totally recommend it to any one shopping for a good quality iron supplement.

Great, if Not for the B12

Posted by Reviewer2547964 on Oct 25, 2012

Have used Garden of Life products for more than 10 years, and been pleased with all (save the women's Raw multi, which made me ill for whatever reason). However, i'm baffled by the ridiculously huge amount of B12 contained in these iron caps. If i forgot to take it early morning or needed a larger dosage, then i could forget it, unless i wanted a sleepless night from the B12 buzz. For that reason, i have switched to the vegan organic Rainbow Light Plant Source brand of iron.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1321397 on Nov 16, 2009

it appears to work better than some of the products I have used prior to this one. I have not had low iron since I have been using it.

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2149231 on Mar 26, 2011

This supplement did not bother my stomach and never made me constipated (which other iron supplements did)works well with 50 & Wiser Vitamin. Will be buying again.

Best Iron Pill

Posted by Reviewer3080819 on Jul 06, 2013

This is the best Iron pill ever. Very easy on the stomach and it WORKS! Even my neighbor is now taking it! Highly recommend this product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 01, 2009

Haven't had my iron levels retested so don't know if this has helped raise them, but I do feel better.

Happy costumer here

Posted by Reviewer1887119 on Sep 28, 2011

Trying to up my iron a bit as I feel I`m lacking some through a vegetarian diet. Not taking it daily though. The more I get to know this company the more impressed I get with their products. Keep it up Garden of Life!

Can't go wrong with Garden of Life products!

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Sep 13, 2011

Everything I have tried from G of L has been great.

Giedre