Excellent vitamin C but bottle too hard to open & contains yeast

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 28, 2013

The C is great. I just wish GOL would be done with the needless child-proof caps which are bolted on so tight they're nearly impossible to open even for a burly man, and particularly if you have wrist pain to begin with. People with kids need to learn to store their stuff high on shelves where kids can't access them, it's not fair to punish the intelligent, kid-free and/or otherwise normal consumers. I've already contacted GOL years ago and they told me others had complained too but they don't seem bothered enough by their customers needs to change. For those who literally can't handle GOL's "bolted-on", hard-to-open caps, Megafood is the better alternative. Also Megafood puts no soy and no yeast in their products, unlike GOL & New Chapter. However Megafood does list questionable "vegetable lubricant" in many of their pills which might be code for "magnesium stearate" or goodness knows what, however that stuff is nearly impossible to avoid. I wish I could give it 5 stars because the C deserves it as it works well for colds & flu but there's too many problems with GOL products, sorry, just leaving an honest review. Madre Labs trumps all these in purity and gets 5 stars but sometimes I don't have the energy to make the vitamin water mix or the taste for it, I just need to take a quick pill.

Absorbent dry pack inside bottle wide opened and leaked

Posted by 5351057039954848662 on Jun 05, 2015

Was a good product! This is my 4th bottle of raw C. When I opened the seal, I found lots of black bits on the cotton and everywhere, I poured the whole bottle out and found that the performance dry absorbent pack wide opened and hence the leaked black and transparent bits all over the jar and capsules. Quality control needs to be improved!!

the best Vitamin C that I have ever had

Posted by 4685657759177011168 on Mar 25, 2015

I bought this particular vitamin C because it's made of wholefood plus the food is all raw and organic. These are essential elements when considering buying supplement! Most of the vitamin C only offers one or two of the three essential elements, but this one has all three.

Best REAL wholefood vitamin C for young beautiful skin

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Best REAL wholefood vitamin C for young beautiful skin. Read the ingredients yourself and you will find the product has so many good stuff in it: raw probiotics, enzymes, fruits and vegetables. Unlike synthetic vitamin isolates, wholefood vitamins will not harm your liver. In fact they will nourish your liver. Vitamin C is the NEW beauty secret as it enhances the production of collagen.

Great Product and Size

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

Gave me lots of energy and as I regularly take Vit C, this is a great size

Natural vitamin C (not synthetic)

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 09, 2014

We love this vit C complex. natural and not synthetic. natural vitamin C is apparently been shown to be 10-12 times more absorbed than synthetic vitamin C (ascorbic acid). So you need less real vitamin C than synthetic vit C. Well absorbed, will buy again. Thanks

Reasonable price but strange smell

Posted by EddieLaw on May 03, 2014

I'm not aware this vitamin c is in vcap form. When the first time I open the bottle, I see something like dust (powder) blow out. When I put it inside my mouth, the taste is not like the vitamin c I usually take, I feel awful to its smell and need to swallow it immediately. Not sure it caused by the Probiotic & Enzyme Blend ingredient inside. I tried both this brand and mega food vitamin c complex, I prefer mega food although higher price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Dec 22, 2012

all natural and raw!!!

Pure ingredients. Contains probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2680271 on May 03, 2016

I get sick often and since I take these I haven't been sick. I also take echinacea so that might work too. I like that this is a whole-foods supplement with pure natural ingredients from fruits and veggies. It also contains probiotics. Wich save me money because I don't have to buy a seperate supplement. I also like the design of the packaging. The capsules are huge. But for me it is no problem to swallow. I 'm vegan and this product is fully vegan

A big fan of Food Based Supplements

Posted by Health-YourWealth on May 11, 2016

Garden of Life always produces effective products! Worth the price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »