Really great, but not great on the wallet

Posted by 5752523397858132057 on May 30, 2013

As a young person with low income, it is not cost-effective. You get a 30 day supply for $30. It doesn't seem like a big deal seeing as how you get your whole day's worth of vitamins for $1 a day, but a young person/low incomer will have trouble seeing it necessary to continue to buy this product. The regular women's vitamin comes with 75 capsules for almost the same price, meaning you can get 75 days worth of vitamins for $30. Regardless of the price, this product was really great. I never felt that sicky, weird feeling with taking multivitamins because the whole thing was spread out through the day. That became my trouble though. Remembering to take your second helping of multivitamins in the middle of the afternoon or evening can be a bit difficult for someone who is stressed or very busy. I highly recommend this product to those who can afford to use it.

Graden Life Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1333667 on Feb 27, 2011

for several years i had started to suffer from differnt types of aliments one of them being fatigue and body aches. when i started taking this vitamin i noticed right away i feel different more alive. I have put together a vitamin regamine and Garden of life is in the center of this creation. I really like the fact i can take this vitaimin with our food and not feel sick on my tummy. I sacrifce in other areas of my budget to make sure i always have these on hand, when i start to feel run down or that my immune system has been compromised i take 2-4 extra a day until i start to feel stronger. Great product expensive but worth every penny to me.

Great Vitamins for Perimenopausal Women...

Posted by Reviewer3122150 on Sep 16, 2009

I've been taking this vitamins for about two months now and I think the quality is superior due to the fact that is has "Live enzymes and probiotics" and that it recognizes and utilizes nutrients best when they come from food. My doctor advised to avoid soy and after researching a Women's Multi-vitamin, I found this one one to be the best, specifically because there is no soy in it. I am also on BHRT and I sleep very soundly, I am very regular and I have more energy than before, plus my PMS symptoms are very mild. I am sold on this vitamin because of close to nature it actually is!

good stuff

Posted by wonderwoman76 on May 08, 2009

the vits are great!! they actually helped me not to bruise as bad also helps with my spider-veins I have already... they don't show as bad.

peppa

Posted by Reviewer2711551 on Feb 13, 2009

I like these so much that I am going to order them for myself again. they also give me alot of energy.

No soy, no gluten, no diary!

Posted by Reviewer2733357 on Sep 29, 2008

Although I haven't finished my first bottle of these vitamins, I can already tell they are top-notch. What sold me is the fact that they don't contain soy. It is so hard to find multi's without it, I personally don't care for it and just about everything we eat has it. The good kind of soy is fermented not processed. It's a solid multivitamin and you can't beat the price.

Best Vitamins I've had

Posted by Reviewer2646538 on May 25, 2011

I felt a difference in energy and hair growth soon after taking these vitamins. The price is great too!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on May 09, 2011

Love garden of Life products and these multi's seem suited particularly to the needs of women with thyroid problems, there is everything in them that can help with immune system and thyroid support. Great product.

great multi

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Jul 02, 2009

This is a great vitamin. I know that my body absorbs all the nutrients because I feel the difference when I've missed a day.

Best Vitamin Ever

Posted by Reviewer2053425 on Mar 23, 2013

This is the only vitamin I have ever taken and noticed a difference in my overall energy. I have been taking it for 4 years and have hardly ever been sick. It has your probiotics in it too! Best vitamin purchase!