Garden of Life, Ω-Zyme, Ultra, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Best enzyme I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1014095 From Korea, Republic of on Dec 08, 2009

I take this along with Garden of Life's Primal Defense Ultra. I take the Primal Defense on an empty stomach and the Omega-Zyme with meals. I've noticed that I'm a lot less bloated and digestion has become easier for me. When I don't take Omega-Zyme with my meals, whether it's another brand of enzyme or no enzyme at all, I notice that my digestive system can be sluggish like before. I really count on this product to help me make it through the day with no digestive problems.

Excellent Digestive Aid

Posted by Reviewer2759402 From Texas on Dec 26, 2007

I have poor digestion due to Crohn's and this product along with Primal Defense and FYI keep me symptom free. Omega zyme quickly helps digest food. I can actually feel it working since my digestion can sometimes be slow. Great product.

This can't be beat!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1080176 From Minnesota on Sep 10, 2010

No more bloating, upset stomach, and no more gas. I can even eat ice cream for the first time in my life. This is a great product at a great price.

Don't get turned off by high price! Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2340651 From Colorado on Aug 01, 2010

You may think that paying $35 or so a bottle of 90 caps is a lot and it would see so if you compare it to other brands that are half price for the same number of caps, BUT DON"T BE FULLED, YOU WILL ONLY NEED 1 CAP FROM GARDEN OF LIFE'S O-ZYME for the whole meal, instead of 3-5 from other brands. Even one cap works so well to assist with digestion, you'll rarely need more, and that will SAVE YOU MONEY for sure. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Love them

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

I have rosacea and it is very sensitive to what I eat. I take these and notice a big difference. I take extra when I am having a more "bad face" meal (more sugar, wheat, unhealthy) and it helps to keep it from flaring up too badly. Works very well for helping digest gassy foods and dairy products (I'm lactose intolerant)