Excellent Digestive Aid

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Dec 26, 2007

I have poor digestion due to Crohn's and this product along with Primal Defense and FYI keep me symptom free. Omega zyme quickly helps digest food. I can actually feel it working since my digestion can sometimes be slow. Great product.

Best enzyme I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Dec 08, 2009

I take this along with Garden of Life's Primal Defense Ultra. I take the Primal Defense on an empty stomach and the Omega-Zyme with meals. I've noticed that I'm a lot less bloated and digestion has become easier for me. When I don't take Omega-Zyme with my meals, whether it's another brand of enzyme or no enzyme at all, I notice that my digestive system can be sluggish like before. I really count on this product to help me make it through the day with no digestive problems.

This can't be beat!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1080176 on Sep 10, 2010

No more bloating, upset stomach, and no more gas. I can even eat ice cream for the first time in my life. This is a great product at a great price.

Love them

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

I have rosacea and it is very sensitive to what I eat. I take these and notice a big difference. I take extra when I am having a more "bad face" meal (more sugar, wheat, unhealthy) and it helps to keep it from flaring up too badly. Works very well for helping digest gassy foods and dairy products (I'm lactose intolerant)

Great for digestion at half capsule

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Nov 17, 2010

When I first tried it, I took 1 capsule per meal. But it end up, me having constipation plus some gas. I tried 2 capsule, it still have the same effect. On my second bottle, I tried using only half a capsule per meal. After more than two weeks of trying, I found that digestion was good and passing motion was great. No more constipation. Now, I stick to use half a capsule per meal.