Genceutic Naturals, Glyco-Plex, Advanced Glyconutrient Super Saccharide Complex, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

great

Posted by Reviewer3195187 on Jun 20, 2011

This product is great. It works in so many different ways. I have struggled with diarrhea and my hands being swollen, and those symptons have gone away. In addition, it has helped with CD4 count coming up 100 points in a 6 week period. I would recommend this product to anyone.

effective

Posted by Reviewer3294795 on Sep 11, 2011

I experienced changes in my body after taking this consistently for about 2 months.Little bumps on the skin which were there for the longest time shrank and some disappeared.One of those were piles.

Glyco-Plex

Posted by Reviewer1676402 on Dec 17, 2011

It's hard to cmment because I haven't been taking it long and I've been under the weather before that. I haven't noticed any increase in energy or mood.