Seemed to be working wonders

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Feb 04, 2013

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now, and for the past 2 I've noticed a real difference. I've lost about 4 pounds, but I'm excersizing a lot too, so don't really know if it's just the product. This is the strongest stuff (200mg of ketones/capsule), I'm now taking 2 capsules a day but think about dropping it down to 1 since I want my skin to keep up with the weight loss, which means it shouldn't be too rapid. Edit: After using the 2 bottles, I noticed very little difference, can't really say what was the supplement and what was my excersising. So at first seemed to work wonders, worth 5 stars, but in the end I'd say 2-3 stars.

Don't know if it works

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 28, 2015

I haven't lost any weight using this at all. I also didn't gain any. I suspect it because I didn't drink enough water which will hinder weight lost with most diet pills anyway because water pushes the fat out of the cells. Good luck and drink water. I have one bottle left so I will try to drink more water and see it helps more.

Genceutic rapsberry ketone & green tea

Posted by 5363211437135289195 on Mar 01, 2015

Llevo tomado un bote, y algo he perdido, 1 kilo con 300 gramos en un mes, si la progresión continua bien. Veremos lo que pierdo con el paso del tiempo

OK...

Posted by 5035239608754607306 on Aug 18, 2015

Haven't noticed a difference, but price was amazing :)

good and cheap

Posted by 5712118290962870893 on Aug 18, 2013

About the price good and cheap supplement without side effects

neutral

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Nov 07, 2014

neutral

Bom

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Nov 25, 2014

Comprei pelos benefícios da framboesa e não pelo apelo de reduzir medidas, pois acho que esse é muito mais consequência do nosso estilo de vida.

Purchased for a friend

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 02, 2014

I haven't tried these, but am not a follower of the Raspberry ketone fray, I don't think they do what has been claimed. That said, I have a friend that believes. This was a good deal for the price.

good

Posted by 5402374211973048888 on Feb 17, 2015

good