Very good product!

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 22, 2015

Too bad that this product has been discontinued. I loved it. 3 days taking it i've seen changes. My bowel movement and extra fats around my tummy too has thinning. If i knew Genceutic Naturals discontinuing this, i would have purchase more to stock up.

Raspberry Ketone

Posted by 5103641801104513773 on Feb 17, 2015

A good price to try the new product , and it have a surprise on the aid of weight control

Genceutic Naturals, Raspberry Ketone & Green Tea

Posted by 5501448693688373878 on Feb 03, 2015

Need to take two Caps at one go to feel more full, not sure of the result just take two days.

Rating

Posted by 4872487788773837682 on Jan 20, 2015

i didnt use it till now

Posted by 5418048436277950668 on Jan 04, 2015

Thank You!

Amazing!

Posted by 4715934795838044189 on Dec 03, 2014

I'm not the type to write reviews but I felt I needed to for this product! I understand that every one is different and may have different experiences with this product but for me I am extremely happy with the results. I've been taking the capsules for around 3+ weeks now and I have done so alongside being conscious of what I am eating. The results of eating better and these capsules is that I feel a lot healthier, my appetite has reduced and I've lost a bit over 5kg (11 pounds). I know that I have a really slow metabolism and possibly the reason why I'm losing weight is that the raspberry ketone is helping me out in that department! Maybe if you know that you have a slow metabolism, this is definitely a product to try. Just keep in mind that everyone is different and your results may not be the same as mine.

It seems to be working

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Nov 17, 2014

I'm losing more than before, without

Lost weight

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Oct 29, 2014

I bought this for the green tea extract but I lost 3 pounds and I was not even trying!

Great product

Posted by 4774659475833639998 on Aug 29, 2014

I take one Raspberry Ketone every morning. It really helps to curb my appetite so I can make heathy food choices throughout the day!