New To iHerb?

Genesis Today, Resveratrol, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Aug 01, 2013

Three (3) reviews?! This is truly effective in normalizing a high blood pressure. The ingredients and the liquid more absorbable formula is the key. And it acts fast. However, if you are within the normal range you won't experience a drop. My sister has normal blood pressure and did not notice any decrease in blood pressure. I have high blood pressure and my doctor prescribed an ACE receptor blocker. Before I got the chance to pick up the medicine from the pharmacy I had a very stressful event, causing my already high blood pressure to rise to 202/154 - me being unable to compensate for a surge in adrenalin. Four (4) table spoons of this blend took my blood pressure down to 128/89 within one (1) hour. It is a shame people don't buy the superior Genesis Today's formulas, just because they are a little pricey (they are cheap if you compare with Swedish, much inferior products). It is a shame this company does not produce the "4heart" any longer, since it had all the ingredients to prevent heart failure and reverse heart disease. I had swollen legs and coughs before taking 4heart. Now I have to buy all the ingredients separately: d-ribose, hawthorne, pomegranate, coQ10, TMG, L-carnitine (various forms), Taurine and other substances. It is way more expensive! However, if you have blood pressure issues, you may want to try this together with celery seed and a change in diet. I use only olive oil, and no butter, and eat a lot of raw and cooked vegetables, fruits, berries and nuts and seeds and fish.

an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2059212 on Oct 15, 2012

I've tried various resveratrol drinks and supplements and I do believe that this one is one of the best that I've ordered here from iherb.com. I woke up refreshed and recharged every morning after taking 30 or 40 mls of this product twice the day before. This is a high quality product as it has a great amount of resveratrol from natural sources (beyond just the Japanese Knotweed). It is however a bit pricey though.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Feb 27, 2013

Not sure?

Posted by JodieLouise on Mar 11, 2014

Not sure if its really doing anything? Tastes pretty good though...

Not that great

Posted by Reviewer1622044 on May 24, 2014

Give me slight migraine but still continue to use. Not feeling recharged after 1 week. Pricey but not effective