Genesis Today, GenEssentials Greens, 15 Packets, 0.5 oz Each

5 out of 5 based on 1 review
Reviews 5-star

Fabulous for Smoothies and Green Drinks

Posted by Reviewer1105682 From Texas on Apr 14, 2013

My first try of this product was a sample, one of many products I was trying to find one I liked for making smoothies. GenEssentials Greens was a clear WINNER and one that tasted wonderful. I recently bought a Ninja Blender which makes it easy to blend up with a large assortment of juices and raw fruits and veggies. It made my banana-pineapple-mango-coconut milk smoothie look green and taste fabulous. Best of all, loaded with so many plant nutrients, probiotics and vitamins, it gave me a wonderful sense of well-being and much more energy. I feel like this product really does the body good~! I also prefer the packets so there is no measuring and I feel like freshness is maintained. Try this product & you will not be sorry--look at the ingredient list and prepared to go--WOW~!