Genesis Today, Organic, Mangosteen 100, 100% Pure Mangosteen Juice, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

The BEST mangosteen juice available

Posted by Reviewer2225055 on Jan 10, 2010

Ive tried several brands of mangosteen juice and this is by far the best. I attribute its superiority to the fact it is the only one that comprises 100% of the mangosteen fruit AND pericarp. Studies have shown the pericarp to be the richest in mangostins. This brand only yields a profound anti-anxiety effect that is absent with other brands. Its the best there is no question and I highly recommend it. Whilst slightly more expensive than other brands the additional cost is well worth it!

LUPUS- Works to eliminate inflamation!!!

Posted by Reviewer2854847 on Jan 12, 2010

I have lupus and have found the PURE mangosteen juice is very effective in decreasing my symptoms. Tastes good. Just an ounce a day does the trick. Results aren't immediate; like all "meds" for lupus, the effects build up with time. Safer than NSAIDS. No side effects. Will definitely buy again.

Mangosteen juice help my acid problem and allergy as well.

Posted by Reviewer3043216 on Jun 11, 2008

I took mangosteen juice for my acid reflux problem since I have bad side effect taking acid reducing medication. This juice also help my seasonal allergy which I get every year. I didn't have allergy this spring. Nice! From California, JR.

Mangosteen 100

Posted by Reviewer2521890 on Jan 27, 2010

WOW! This is by far the best Mangosteen drink. Even though the taste is bitter because of the rind. The Health benefits is by far the greatest over anything. It does some very amazing things for the body all over!

Pure Mangosteen - Heaven somehow jampacked into a bottle.

Posted by Reviewer2470686 on Apr 17, 2009

I started with Xango Juice - which is Mangosteen with a bunch of additives for "taste" and .. whatever else. Being more concerned about my health than I used to be, I enjoy cutting things out of my diet that can be replaced with something healthier. This 100% is sweet - just pure immune support. It tastes good too. Next time you talk to a Xango representative, ask them why they put all of that other stuff in there.