Genesis Today Liquid Multiple Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal

Posted by Reviewer1155971 on May 23, 2009

Thank God I have FINALLY found the BEST product ever!! We love taking this natural supplement, pleasant taste, effectively makes you feel healthy and energized; along with being AFFORDABLE! I have taken just about EVERY liquid vitamin, mineral supplement on the market; but this GENESIS truly lives up to it's name and is the BEST!!! You have got to buy it!

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1802065 on Mar 17, 2010

I have lots of energy and not as tired as i used to be. I have also notice my health getting better. It's a little tart but after a few days i was used to it.

on point

Posted by Reviewer1992603 on May 19, 2011

THIS PRODUCT WAS ON POINT. IT READ GREAT AND FELT GREAT RESULTS, BUT THE TASTE IS HORRIFIC! MUST CHASE IT DOWN WITH SOME KIND OF JUICE. OTHERWISE ITS A WRAP! BUT THE TASTE DOES NOT MATTER CUZ THE RESULTS IS WHAT COUNTS.

Proof is in the Pudding

Posted by Reviewer3017362 on Feb 10, 2009

I started taking 4Total Nutrition after a naturopath advised me that I also needed to take care of myself while caring for my terminally ill husband. Through his death, loss of our new home, etc., etc., I continued taking this miracle liquid and have stayed exceptionally healthy. It is now almost four years later and I still have colleagues remarking about how well I stay when others are down and out. I feel very thankful to have this product available.

Genesis Today, 4 Total Nutrition, Liquid Multiple Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal

Posted by Reviewer1326858 on Oct 11, 2008

Delicious tasting and has everything I need in this liquid. Can take one or two ounces a day depending on what you need. Will buy again and it is a good priced product.

Will Use Again

Posted by Reviewer1060534 on Jun 06, 2010

Great! Gives you energy, easy to take, great company!

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Oct 01, 2010

Very pleasant taste. The only problem bottle leaks every time you open cap.

4 Total Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3124395 on Jan 17, 2009

I do feel an energy surge when I take this product for that second dose midday. I am hoping to see results in my general health.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530082 on May 19, 2011

I ordered this with the Genesis Today Protein100 and had planned on taking them together with juice, but I haven't tried them like that yet. The 4Total Nutrition smells kind of like a vitamin, but it does not taste like one when mixed with OJ. I am turned-off to anything that tastes or smells like a 'green' drink, but this passed the test, especially because of it's orange color. : ) I bought the two drinks because I am trying to cut back on my sugar addiction and I think these will help me.