Genesis Today, Green Coffee Bean, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good energy. Caution if you also drink coffee during product use.

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips From Michigan on May 20, 2012

I'm using this product to try to help lose stubborn belly fat; otherwise I'm not overweight (6'1", 175 pounds). The first few times I used this I did feel jittery despite the packaging claims and claims from others that it did not have that effect on them. I'm a regular coffee drinker as well, and have found that it's best not to mix the two. The energy you get from the supplement is enough that you don't need the additional boost of caffeine. As for weight loss, I haven't really noticed much, but again I'm not overweight--so perhaps it's not a product for specific problem areas as much as overall weight loss.

Pure Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 5102119657362860968 on May 25, 2012

Been taking the GCBE for about 3 weeks. I have not seen any weight loss yet, but i will give it at least 2 months to make a final verdict. No side effects to report.

Disappointed

Posted by 5231429277709242168 on May 31, 2012

The product doesn't seem to work for me, However, your service is fantastic!!

Too Early To Tell

Posted by 4733789985353844516 on Jun 01, 2012

I have just completed my first bottle of Genesis Today Pure Green Coffee Bean and so far it has not done anything regarding my weight loss. In fact I am up 3 pounds. I initially bought three bottles so I will know more in another month whether it works. I have followed the suggested 1600 mg daily dosage and have not changed my lifestyle in any way, just as the 22 week study group did that supposedly had such great results on the Dr. Oz show in April.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1632766 on Jun 01, 2012

My results havent proven to be successful for weight loss. I have been dieting and exercising and not dropped much of anything, including inches. I am not certn yet on this one..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »