Love the product

Posted by 5587528162408777910 on May 21, 2012

I had 20 pounds to lose...now I just have 15 to go. I have lost 5 pounds. I have been taking this product for about a week and a half. I was just trying to reorder and its out of stock. I hope they get more in before I run out. No side effects so far. I'm not jittery but I do feel a little more energy.

It's a Magic Bean!!!

Posted by 5334645108002673962 on May 29, 2012

I started taking this product on May 26, three days ago. I take two (2) capsules 30 mins before breakfast. I didn't feel any side effects or anything. Which is amazing. I weigh myself the following day and lost one (1) lb. Got the scale again the following morning and lost another pound. Today I was kind of hesitant to see if I lost another pound again cuz I thought it was just too good to be true. Because the weight lost wa so sudden. But I checked it anyways, dang! I lost another pound again! 1 pound everyday! there's no way in the world I can ever find another weight loss supplement like this. Not only it's natural, no side effects, very affordable, but it's also very effective. It's worth a try and definetely worth the money. For those of you that haven't seen a change in your weight yet. Every individual are created differently. So, try to make some experiment. If taking one (1) capsule (800mg) doesnt' do you any good. Then, try to take two (2) capsule at the same time 30 mins before meal. Preferrably before breakfast. It might work wonders for you too. Im gonna stick on it until I achieved my weight goal. Thanks for reading and God Bless You All! Live long!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1667214 on Jun 08, 2012

This stuff is Awesome i am a trainer and have had 8 clients try it over 1 month every single one of them have lost significant body fat and inches a couple have lot no weight but down hugely around the waist.... i will be out of a job if this stuff continues on the results it has been delivering....just WOW

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3340386 on Jun 01, 2012

I've been doing Weight Watchers all this year and exercising every day and generally earning the award for Slowest Fat Loser Ever as I work to shed the iconic Last 10 Pounds. I've developed some muscle and lost about 10 pounds while eating extremely nutritious (mostly organic) food, but I so longed for the Magic Bullet that would give my scale and tape measure a good talking to for me. Losing only about two pounds of fat a month may be healthy, but it ticks me off when I'm working this hard. I looked up the original study that got everyone excited in the first place and have been careful to follow those guidelines (i.e., 3 x 400mg a day, which is slightly more than the higher-dosage test subjects took). I have taken them as directed, 30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water, and after three weeks and one bottle down, NOTHING extra is going on AT ALL. I've experienced no negative side effects but also no increase in energy, decrease in appetite, or decrease in fat loss (or even water weight)--nothing to indicate I've lost anything more than my investment of time and money. I'll finish the bottles I have since I bought several believing they'd be effective, but I will not be reordering or recommending this to anyone (kind of the opposite). I do think iHerb is great--good prices, fast shipping, and good customer service, etc.--and I think this version of the product is good in terms of purity/lack of crappy additives--it just doesn't work. My dream is to write an updated review in a month to say that somehow this kicked into high gear after building up in my system for a month, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also not throwing good money after bad by buying anything else that people say makes this work better (like raspberry ketones or anything else).

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2111223 on May 21, 2012

Love this product! give me energy, no side effect and somehow my appetite also become smaller. and i am already losing weight!!! Thanks iHerb for bring such good product to us!

Awesome Product!

Posted by 5188276463117637732 on May 16, 2012

Works great! I have a lot of energy without the harmful side affects of perscription diet pills! First week on it and am loosing the pounds already!

Great Product Fast delivery!

Posted by 4761892088165620031 on Jul 11, 2012

I was lucky and found some of this product at a retail outlet. Now as you know everyone is out with no date of when it will be in stock. Iherb.com delivered it in two days, fantastic customer service. As for the product I started it on 5/10/2012 and as of this morning 5/18/2012 I had lost 8.5 lbs. It isn't water either as I am have been on daily water pills for several months. Doesn't make you feel jittery. Take it with plenty of water and eat after the first half hour or you may find that you have an acid feeling. That went away when I ate. Love this product and love Iherb. They have many products I cant wait to try. Tried to order this product from a dfferent company, it's been 10 days and the product still hasn't been shipped. I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money and they didn't 6 weeks later I got my order from them. Iherb.com YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

Super Energy

Posted by 4652451572656630240 on Jun 12, 2012

I purchased this product after another online site took a long time to deliver my product. I have to say IHerb's shipping time is awesome. I ordered Pure Green Coffee Bean after watching Dr.Oz, as he touted it as a weight loss product. Though this product is working great for me, I don't think it works on individuals who don't need to lose weight or take in less than 2400 calories a day. It's a great product if you want energy, it's good clean energy no jitters.

It Works!!!

Posted by 4784376439628500115 on Jun 06, 2012

If taken as directed....this product definitely works!!! I have been taking this product for a month and have lost 12 lbs. I have not changed my diet. I continue to eat 5 to 6 meals a day. Also, I normally workout 3-4 days a week and wanted to loose some body fat. Needless to say, the fat is falling off!!!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1964680 on May 23, 2012

I have been ordering Just Barley from iHerb for over a year, and have been very happy with them, so this was the first place I looked when I heard about Green Coffee Bean Extract, and was happy to find this product. I have been taking it for a few days, and am steadily losing a few ounces each day, while I continue eating normally, including candy and bread. I am active in my daily life, but do not exercise. I want to specifically address the person who asked about stomach irritation. I don't have an ulcer, but do have acid reflux, and have to watch my tea, chocolate, etc. intake. This product does not affect me at all. I do not have any jitters, or any adverse side effects. My energy has been more steady, and my appetite is lessened. I still eat everything, but I think I'm eating less at each meal, filling up faster than before,, and not constantly thinking about my next meal. So far, I am very impressed and am ordering 12 more bottles today. It's time for hubby to take them with me!