Pure Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 4700802515372434746 on Jun 03, 2012

I have been taking the product for about two weeks so far I have had more energy.I have lost a couple of pounds but was hoping to have lost a few more hopefully I will continue to lose weight.

It's working.

Posted by 4793983326344467125 on Jun 10, 2012

I have been taking 2 capsules twice as day as recommended and I have lost 4lbs in 3 weeks. It isn't a lot but I have not changed my eating habits. I do walk every day for an hour. This is very encouraging for me. I am happy with the subtle loss and it does encourage me to do more exercise and modify my meals. As a side note: I do not feel more energetic and there are no side effects (jittery or queasiness)that I can feel. It's worth the try.

finally recieved

Posted by 5579975073269331908 on Jun 11, 2012

I finally got the product I ordered and my faith was restored in a company Dr Oz suggested,The product was in good condition and I am using it now Thank you

Not too shabby for the flabby

Posted by 4860316257507940153 on Jun 14, 2012

I purchased the product based on Doctor Oz...I know I know. Truth be told, I have taken many supplements over the years. I can't say this is the best weight loss supplement however, it has and does work...if you work at it. I certainly have much more energy late afternoon and the evening and I definitely feel my metabolism has sped up without doing much different in the way of exercise or eating habits. Usually during the week I am extremely careful on the foods I eat. Weekends, we that is a different story. But with all the adult drinks and crappy food, I never gain an ounce and in fact, have still lost some weight...but mostly inches around the gut. It is not a miracle pill like a certain celebrity suggests however, with good eating habits and with some sort of exercise, it can and will assist you in your weight loss journey.

So far, Okay!

Posted by 5195200548557499354 on Jun 17, 2012

I have been taking this for 3 weeks and so far I have lost about 6 punds WITHOUT any changes in diet or lifestyle. I am a Physician and have Diabetes and I havent really been exercising at all. Generally i watch what i eat but havent made any extra changes since starting this. So I guess the initial results are good and I will use it for 2 full months before I can say with certainity if I can recommend this!

Energy

Posted by 5329955548748518306 on Jun 17, 2012

Noticed more energy and water weight loss!

So far so good

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

Have notice a difference to soon to say for sure

Good Stuff

Posted by 4642764187434106094 on Jul 09, 2012

This stuff is really good works with any diet and no side effects. And is very affordable thank you iHerb

had more energy

Posted by 5654899375982736663 on Jul 30, 2012

I thought the product gave me more energy. I didn't lose weight while taking it but I didn't really try to. I felt like I had a little more energy when I took the pills then when I didn't. I took 2 pills in the morning and 2 more in the evening before dinner.

Seems like working... too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1764559 on Aug 01, 2012

Have started using this product for about 3 days so far, it does reduce the appetite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »