Genesis Today, Green Coffee Bean, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Love the product

Posted by 5587528162408777910 on May 21, 2012

I had 20 pounds to lose...now I just have 15 to go. I have lost 5 pounds. I have been taking this product for about a week and a half. I was just trying to reorder and its out of stock. I hope they get more in before I run out. No side effects so far. I'm not jittery but I do feel a little more energy.

It's a Magic Bean!!!

Posted by 5334645108002673962 on May 29, 2012

I started taking this product on May 26, three days ago. I take two (2) capsules 30 mins before breakfast. I didn't feel any side effects or anything. Which is amazing. I weigh myself the following day and lost one (1) lb. Got the scale again the following morning and lost another pound. Today I was kind of hesitant to see if I lost another pound again cuz I thought it was just too good to be true. Because the weight lost wa so sudden. But I checked it anyways, dang! I lost another pound again! 1 pound everyday! there's no way in the world I can ever find another weight loss supplement like this. Not only it's natural, no side effects, very affordable, but it's also very effective. It's worth a try and definetely worth the money. For those of you that haven't seen a change in your weight yet. Every individual are created differently. So, try to make some experiment. If taking one (1) capsule (800mg) doesnt' do you any good. Then, try to take two (2) capsule at the same time 30 mins before meal. Preferrably before breakfast. It might work wonders for you too. Im gonna stick on it until I achieved my weight goal. Thanks for reading and God Bless You All! Live long!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1667214 From New Zealand on Jun 08, 2012

This stuff is Awesome i am a trainer and have had 8 clients try it over 1 month every single one of them have lost significant body fat and inches a couple have lot no weight but down hugely around the waist.... i will be out of a job if this stuff continues on the results it has been delivering....just WOW

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2111223 From Singapore on May 21, 2012

Love this product! give me energy, no side effect and somehow my appetite also become smaller. and i am already losing weight!!! Thanks iHerb for bring such good product to us!

Awesome Product!

Posted by 5188276463117637732 on May 16, 2012

Works great! I have a lot of energy without the harmful side affects of perscription diet pills! First week on it and am loosing the pounds already!