It works!

Posted by Reviewer1964680 on May 23, 2012

I have been ordering Just Barley from iHerb for over a year, and have been very happy with them, so this was the first place I looked when I heard about Green Coffee Bean Extract, and was happy to find this product. I have been taking it for a few days, and am steadily losing a few ounces each day, while I continue eating normally, including candy and bread. I am active in my daily life, but do not exercise. I want to specifically address the person who asked about stomach irritation. I don't have an ulcer, but do have acid reflux, and have to watch my tea, chocolate, etc. intake. This product does not affect me at all. I do not have any jitters, or any adverse side effects. My energy has been more steady, and my appetite is lessened. I still eat everything, but I think I'm eating less at each meal, filling up faster than before,, and not constantly thinking about my next meal. So far, I am very impressed and am ordering 12 more bottles today. It's time for hubby to take them with me!

Truely upset with results

Posted by 5197255584553078705 on May 28, 2012

I found this product to be a waste of my money. I have taken it exactly as recommended for one month and have had no results. I was just hoping for a little bit. I don't notice an increase in energy as some claimed and I have lost no weight. Very disappointed with the claims this product helps with weight loss. Dr Oz even claimed weight loss without diet and exercise.

Pure Grene Coffee Bean Extract

Posted by 5461338150136809836 on Jun 13, 2012

Love this product! Noticed the difference the very first day. I took 2 tabs before breakfast and found I wasn't hungry in the afternoon. Finally, something safe and effective to add to my already healthy lifestyle. Have lost 25 lbs. in 6 months!!!

Finally !!!

Posted by 5038823069164483762 on Jun 04, 2012

I have finally found a weight loss products that delivers all it promised.

great product!

Posted by 4890887416971308362 on Jun 03, 2012

The shipping was really fast an I love the product.

Weightloss

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Jun 13, 2012

I had no experience of weightloss w/ this product.

Done the opposite for me

Posted by DeanaS on May 24, 2012

This is my initial review. I will update if this changes. The instructions didn't say to take this before meals, I was taking with meals. I have actually gone up in hunger - extremely up - and in weight - 10 pounds in two weeks!!!! No noticable increase in energy either. This is the story of my life - opposite of what should be. As of now I will be careful to take 30 mins before eating and will report back if that makes a difference. I got so excited about this that I ordered multiple bottles so I have time to experiment.

No toxic fillers and energizing!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 20, 2012

I was really pleased that this product doesn't contain lots of toxic synthetic fillers and I have found that it improves my concentration and energy levels. It's said to be helpful for those with blood sugar problems and helps lower the absorption of glucose on the body so I'll be interest to see if it helps with my blood sugar fluctuations. So far I'm impressed and intend to keep purchasing the product.

I've lost weight!

Posted by 5387755569566886440 on Jun 29, 2012

I was skeptical when a friend told me about Dr Oz's show about the Pure Green Coffee Bean diet. I've actually been eating a little more than normal for the past two weeks that I've been taking the Coffee Beans. Nevertheless, I've still lost 6 pounds! My stomach feels smaller. If this keeps up for the next 12 weeks or so I'll be very happy.

Hot weight loss product

Posted by flocksielady on Jun 28, 2012

I purchased this item for my fiance who is struggling with his weight after reading a review on the internet. He started using the product and sure enough, started losing weight. It also helped him in the little boys room, made going much easier. After he finished the bottle, sure enough he started putting weight back on. I quickly ordered another bottle and he again is making progress