No results

Posted by 4908617456636095698 on May 28, 2012

I am on my last week of my fisrt bottle. I bought two bottles and for the first week I took two tablets per day. I did not see any results in the first week. The second week I bumped it to four pills per day and still nothing. I have always been a healthy eater and I exercise everyday that should at least given me more results than the results I gain for eating right and exercising daily but I saw nothing extra on the scales. Not sure what the two women on Dr Oz were doing but if they lost 5lbs in one week then they must be taking a different product because this one is worthless.

Unhappy!

Posted by Reviewer1903307 on May 24, 2012

I was hoping this product would be different than other so called diet pills! But it's not. This product doesn't work either! The only thing I have found that works is stop eating. But dam I get hungry! David

I cannot sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1219553 on May 23, 2012

If you are sensitive to caffeine, you would have trouble in falling sleep. Even though I took it 8 a.m. in the morning, I am not able to sleep. It made me very exhausted all day long.

Good energy. Caution if you also drink coffee during product use.

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on May 20, 2012

I'm using this product to try to help lose stubborn belly fat; otherwise I'm not overweight (6'1", 175 pounds). The first few times I used this I did feel jittery despite the packaging claims and claims from others that it did not have that effect on them. I'm a regular coffee drinker as well, and have found that it's best not to mix the two. The energy you get from the supplement is enough that you don't need the additional boost of caffeine. As for weight loss, I haven't really noticed much, but again I'm not overweight--so perhaps it's not a product for specific problem areas as much as overall weight loss.

Unsatisfied

Posted by 5197817921434405619 on May 24, 2012

This product did not produced the results i expected.

a NO-GO!

Posted by 4921681410942418335 on May 27, 2012

Not all it's hyped to be....2 weeks, sensible diet, drinkng plenty of water...absolutely no weight nor inches lost. It's definitely NOT the miracle Dr. Oz claims.

Great product!!!!

Posted by 5088235673006907996 on Jun 08, 2012

I am very please with the results of weight loss. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to lose weight but remember to take 1 capsule 30 minutes before a meal. Also curb your appetite and drink plenty of water. :)

Top notch service

Posted by 5147841596547433168 on Jun 25, 2012

In the haze of the coffee bean extract craze you guys came through with flying colors. Had exactly what I wanted and shipped immediately. The quality must be good because it's working for my wife. She's lost over 10lbs this month and she is thrilled. I, on the other hand have neither lost nor gained a pound this month. Go figure! Good job though guys!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3216835 on Jul 22, 2012

This products helped me lose weight while I am competing in a biggest loser competition at work. I have not stuck to my diet perfectly but was still able to lose 2.2 pouonds in the last week.

Worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer3130640 on Aug 13, 2012

I was totally plateaued on my weight loss and this started my weight loss again. Not huge weight loss but I am very happy to see the scale going down once agai even if it's 1/2 a pound at a time!