I cannot sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1219553 on May 23, 2012

If you are sensitive to caffeine, you would have trouble in falling sleep. Even though I took it 8 a.m. in the morning, I am not able to sleep. It made me very exhausted all day long.

Unhappy!

Posted by Reviewer1903307 on May 24, 2012

I was hoping this product would be different than other so called diet pills! But it's not. This product doesn't work either! The only thing I have found that works is stop eating. But dam I get hungry! David

No results

Posted by 4908617456636095698 on May 28, 2012

I am on my last week of my fisrt bottle. I bought two bottles and for the first week I took two tablets per day. I did not see any results in the first week. The second week I bumped it to four pills per day and still nothing. I have always been a healthy eater and I exercise everyday that should at least given me more results than the results I gain for eating right and exercising daily but I saw nothing extra on the scales. Not sure what the two women on Dr Oz were doing but if they lost 5lbs in one week then they must be taking a different product because this one is worthless.

Good energy. Caution if you also drink coffee during product use.

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on May 20, 2012

I'm using this product to try to help lose stubborn belly fat; otherwise I'm not overweight (6'1", 175 pounds). The first few times I used this I did feel jittery despite the packaging claims and claims from others that it did not have that effect on them. I'm a regular coffee drinker as well, and have found that it's best not to mix the two. The energy you get from the supplement is enough that you don't need the additional boost of caffeine. As for weight loss, I haven't really noticed much, but again I'm not overweight--so perhaps it's not a product for specific problem areas as much as overall weight loss.

Unsatisfied

Posted by 5197817921434405619 on May 24, 2012

This product did not produced the results i expected.

a NO-GO!

Posted by 4921681410942418335 on May 27, 2012

Not all it's hyped to be....2 weeks, sensible diet, drinkng plenty of water...absolutely no weight nor inches lost. It's definitely NOT the miracle Dr. Oz claims.

Genesis -- Green Coffee Bean

Posted by Reviewer2181146 on May 25, 2012

Very pleased. They curb my appetite and I don't notice it. No problems of any kind. Seems to be a good product, beats trying to crush green beans yourself.

Seems to be working so far...

Posted by Reviewer2335938 on May 25, 2012

So far so good

Queen

Posted by Reviewer1291352 on Jun 01, 2012

Love this product. It has helped me curtail my appetite.

This is the real deal.

Posted by 4819231157277649626 on Jun 01, 2012

This is exactly what I was looking for. It is pure green coffee bean extract without additives as recommended by Dr Oz.