Dissapointed with results

Posted by 5442341268840252059 on Oct 09, 2012

Was advertised in Dr. Oz show,by the same Dr. that "discovered it"as the best natural product to help reduce weight.I bought his brand, took exactly as recomended for 2 months,and didn't loss one gram.It is NOT WORTHY...............NO STARS FOR THIS PRODUCT.HAVE TO PUT ONE BECAUSE THE COMPUTER WAS BEGGING FOR IT.

Pure Green Coffee Bean Works

Posted by 5669203157698898290 on Oct 06, 2012

The pure green coffee bean capsules have been useful in helping me to control my weight.

Genesis Pure Coffee Bean Extract

Posted by 4715030749315240455 on Oct 04, 2012

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I am afraid and dissappointed that the product did not do what it claimed to do and what Dr Oz said it would acheive. I have not lost one ounce of weight in the month and I am very upset as they cost me a lot of money that I did not have to waste. I guess it was just another sham. Thank you again for allowing me to let you know what I think. Blessings Reverend Lynn Bragg

Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 5278903306320448364 on Sep 29, 2012

In three weeks have started losing!

No joy for me either...

Posted by Reviewer1774034 on Sep 29, 2012

Seems weird, this product seems to work well for some people, yet not at all for others. Sadly, I am one of the latter - serves me right for trying to take a shortcut in weightloss! I took exactly as directed - no supressesd appetite, no weightloss. A slight laxative affect, but perhaps that is compounded from also drinking several cups of coffee in the morning.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1197373 on Sep 26, 2012

So far, I have lost 6 lbs using this stuff. I have about 6 pills to go before completing one month supply. I have energy and I mostly have a craving for "good food" like fruits and vegetables.

SIDE EFECTS

Posted by 5518198248571202642 on Sep 24, 2012

Since I started taking green coffee bean I have been experiencing nauseau and upset stomach, expecially if I have an empty stomach. I also have low-grade headaches and dizziness on occassion. I have not lost any weight. I will be returning these soon. I am so disappointed.

excellent

Posted by 5444270806616179446 on Sep 20, 2012

my appedite has drop and my energy has pick up also my weight is dropping and i feel lighter. my family has started using it and they to are very happy about it.

green coffee bean

Posted by 5281230968063994114 on Sep 18, 2012

thanks for prompt delivery....

Try it

Posted by Reviewer2253206 on Sep 13, 2012

I am not sure if this is the weight loss product it is meant to be. Please careful. Green Coffee is a PROFOUND laxative. Start taking this slowly & do not leave the house until you get used to taking it. I am rating this as the best laxative I have ever used.