Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2348390 on Jun 13, 2012

I'm not a stranger to diet supplements. This stuff is great because I don't "feel" it working. No jitters, upset stomach, feeling lightheaded, nothing at all. There are absolutely no negative side effects that I can tell. I CAN tell that my blood sugar is consistently stable and I don't give cravings a second thought. Iherb.com is definitely the place to order it. Great price and fast shipping.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1960175 on Jun 14, 2012

This product did help with my metabolism and help me loose weight. No nervous side-effects either.

Great Product!

Posted by 5224578077064748416 on Jun 06, 2012

I feel energetic without the jitters. Going to stick with it and see where it takes me.

Ok

Posted by 5764509057683543111 on Jun 06, 2012

I didn't lost that much wt. Abt 4lbs. It curb my appetite lost 2 in. maybe if I change my eating habits. I still order another bottle to give it some more time.

Genesis Green coffee bean extract

Posted by Reviewer1969212 on Jun 06, 2012

It took a couple of days before I realized how good this stuff is, it's that smooth. I take 2 of the 400mg caps around 10-11am and feeling good the rest of the day. I was using 5 hour energy for my caffeine drink, but this is about half the cost and just as good or better. The price of Genesis is not too high. There are others lower priced I suppose, but I'll stick with this one since I know it's good.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 26, 2012

My mother reports that this is helping her.

Genesis Today, Pure Green Coffee Bean, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5250492464766134891 on Jun 07, 2012

Product was the cheapest price I could find online, and shipping was very fast. Will order again from iHerb.com Mike

Great product!!!!

Posted by 5088235673006907996 on Jun 08, 2012

I am very please with the results of weight loss. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to lose weight but remember to take 1 capsule 30 minutes before a meal. Also curb your appetite and drink plenty of water. :)

only barn fatno loos with

Posted by 5098561712076007170 on Jun 09, 2012

good products

Awesome

Posted by 5112941387377534556 on Jun 12, 2012

This product is truly amazing. I have been on it for only a few weeks and I am losing about a pound a week. Don't miss out on this one. I will never run out of this product.