I lost 4 lbs!

Posted by garlandchild88 on Jun 12, 2012

I lost 4 lbs in one week and I didn't even work out! Go Coffee Beans! lol

weight control

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jun 29, 2012

It actually seems to work.

Don't miss it

Posted by Soundolove on Jun 22, 2012

I have been using this for a month and it has been the most amazing diet product I bought. It works great,kills apetite with no side effect and I am sure you'e love it just like I do. TRUST ME yOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS. I am ordering my next bottle. Thank you enesis Today

Great product

Posted by 4816814257476550384 on Jun 22, 2012

I started to notice a difference in how I felt in jus a couple of days. Great product! I will be ordering again.

seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Jun 22, 2012

My hubby lost 10lbs in about 2wks... I plan to use when I am not preggo or nursing.

excellent

Posted by 5479703462607907015 on Jun 23, 2012

Great product

Top notch service

Posted by 5147841596547433168 on Jun 25, 2012

In the haze of the coffee bean extract craze you guys came through with flying colors. Had exactly what I wanted and shipped immediately. The quality must be good because it's working for my wife. She's lost over 10lbs this month and she is thrilled. I, on the other hand have neither lost nor gained a pound this month. Go figure! Good job though guys!

Good product

Posted by 5157105848126634021 on Jul 06, 2012

Really helps keeping you from feeling hungry, I am impressed.

Genesis Today Pure Green Coffee Bean

Posted by Reviewer1192001 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been taking Green Coffee Bean Caps 400mg (two a day) and raspberry ketone caps 250 mg (two a day) for about two weeks and I have lost 7 pounds. I'm not sure what to attribute it to but something is working. Although I haven't made a point of it to diet, my appetite has really come under control and I have been eating less, a lot less, so although the reduced calorie count may be the cause of the weight loss -- it is something that I couldn't accomplish -- so I'm going to continue this regimen for another while and hopes that it continues. I've got lots more to lose!! In sum, I can recommend you give them a try.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3216835 on Jul 22, 2012

This products helped me lose weight while I am competing in a biggest loser competition at work. I have not stuck to my diet perfectly but was still able to lose 2.2 pouonds in the last week.