Love this product!

Posted by jfholdem on Jul 09, 2012

Have been taking this product since May 23rd, 2012, and have lost 13 lbs (it's 7/9/12). It's been a slow and steady weight loss - which is perfect and a safe way to lose weight. Some folks have mentioned an increase in energy - which I noticed when I first began taking this product. But the hyper-energy has tapered off - but the weight loss is ongoing. I am extremely happy with this product and, even though Dr. Oz doesn't recommend "brand name products" I'm happy that I saw his show and found this particular item. LOVE IT!!

For weight loss

Posted by 5551361459563960207 on Dec 09, 2012

I ordered this for my husband. He really likes this product because it helps control his hunger. He has lost a few pounds since using it. We will order more.

Genesis Today Pure Green Coffee Bean

Posted by Reviewer1192001 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been taking Green Coffee Bean Caps 400mg (two a day) and raspberry ketone caps 250 mg (two a day) for about two weeks and I have lost 7 pounds. I'm not sure what to attribute it to but something is working. Although I haven't made a point of it to diet, my appetite has really come under control and I have been eating less, a lot less, so although the reduced calorie count may be the cause of the weight loss -- it is something that I couldn't accomplish -- so I'm going to continue this regimen for another while and hopes that it continues. I've got lots more to lose!! In sum, I can recommend you give them a try.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1197373 on Sep 26, 2012

So far, I have lost 6 lbs using this stuff. I have about 6 pills to go before completing one month supply. I have energy and I mostly have a craving for "good food" like fruits and vegetables.

Queen

Posted by Reviewer1291352 on Jun 01, 2012

Love this product. It has helped me curtail my appetite.

2주째먹는중

Posted by 5192900954025305754 on Jun 01, 2013

여러가지먹고있어서 이거효과인진모르겠는데 정체기 극복하면서 꾸준히감량하고있어요 재구매의사있구요 확실한건 저한테는 아사이베리보다 훨씬낫네요

Pure Green Coffee Bean Works

Posted by 5669203157698898290 on Oct 06, 2012

The pure green coffee bean capsules have been useful in helping me to control my weight.

This is the real deal.

Posted by 4819231157277649626 on Jun 01, 2012

This is exactly what I was looking for. It is pure green coffee bean extract without additives as recommended by Dr Oz.

Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 5223060967440302451 on Oct 27, 2012

So far so good. It has been 2 weeks and I have already lost 7 lbs.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1960175 on Jun 14, 2012

This product did help with my metabolism and help me loose weight. No nervous side-effects either.