Love this product!

Posted by jfholdem on Jul 09, 2012

Have been taking this product since May 23rd, 2012, and have lost 13 lbs (it's 7/9/12). It's been a slow and steady weight loss - which is perfect and a safe way to lose weight. Some folks have mentioned an increase in energy - which I noticed when I first began taking this product. But the hyper-energy has tapered off - but the weight loss is ongoing. I am extremely happy with this product and, even though Dr. Oz doesn't recommend "brand name products" I'm happy that I saw his show and found this particular item. LOVE IT!!

Worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer3130640 on Aug 13, 2012

I was totally plateaued on my weight loss and this started my weight loss again. Not huge weight loss but I am very happy to see the scale going down once agai even if it's 1/2 a pound at a time!

Finally!

Posted by 5052355817083020516 on Aug 29, 2012

A product that helps with weight loss without negative side affects. I've been using this product once daily for about 21 days and have lost about 8 lbs. I take two capsules only in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast. I haven't changed my eating habits and I have not yet started an exercise regimen. I have reached a plateau where I've lost nothing over the past 5 or so days so will need to try changing my eating habits - like having only an apple for lunch.

I can tell they work

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Sep 10, 2012

I just had to try the Green Coffee Bean caps after hearing what Dr. Oz had to say. Okay so I will give it a try and within a matter of days my weight plateau was broke. I was so happy.

Try it

Posted by Reviewer2253206 on Sep 13, 2012

I am not sure if this is the weight loss product it is meant to be. Please careful. Green Coffee is a PROFOUND laxative. Start taking this slowly & do not leave the house until you get used to taking it. I am rating this as the best laxative I have ever used.

excellent

Posted by 5444270806616179446 on Sep 20, 2012

my appedite has drop and my energy has pick up also my weight is dropping and i feel lighter. my family has started using it and they to are very happy about it.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1197373 on Sep 26, 2012

So far, I have lost 6 lbs using this stuff. I have about 6 pills to go before completing one month supply. I have energy and I mostly have a craving for "good food" like fruits and vegetables.

Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 5278903306320448364 on Sep 29, 2012

In three weeks have started losing!

Pure Green Coffee Bean Works

Posted by 5669203157698898290 on Oct 06, 2012

The pure green coffee bean capsules have been useful in helping me to control my weight.

Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 5223060967440302451 on Oct 27, 2012

So far so good. It has been 2 weeks and I have already lost 7 lbs.