Its working!

Posted by 5124475050185165069 on Sep 02, 2012

Have been using the product for 2 weeks. I want to lose 20 pounds. I lost 5 pounds in 3 days, but now it is holding steady. It seems that every few days I drop a little. The research said the big results of losing 10% body weight happened in 12 weeks, not 12 days, so I am patient. My appetite is DEFINITELY smaller. I eat less. And losing some weight right off the bat is motivating. I think many diets fail because ANY result seems to take so long that it is easy to just give up and eat. If you are getting somewhere, you will avoid that morning muffin, regardless of whether it is Sunday brunch and everyone else has a muffin. I feel great. I like it. and I already purchased my second bottle. Yes - I recommend it. I would give 5 stars if I had lost 10 pounds already!! (lol!)

4 Star

Posted by 4826455111473756276 on Aug 14, 2012

This product does help with losing weight. I purchased for a friend and they lost 10 lbs over a month. No side effects or after taste.

It appears to be working...

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Aug 10, 2012

I've used this product for a couple of weeks and have lost about two and a half pounds with doing notHing different. I do count calories and have been doing so for some time but with the product I am now losing again after being on a plateau of sorts.

coffie bean

Posted by 4679537944545407258 on Aug 11, 2012

make me feel good want to do things more energy

had more energy

Posted by 5654899375982736663 on Jul 30, 2012

I thought the product gave me more energy. I didn't lose weight while taking it but I didn't really try to. I felt like I had a little more energy when I took the pills then when I didn't. I took 2 pills in the morning and 2 more in the evening before dinner.

Seems like working... too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1764559 on Aug 01, 2012

Have started using this product for about 3 days so far, it does reduce the appetite.

Energy yes...weight loss "no"

Posted by 5607744875224823324 on Aug 01, 2012

I plan on continuing to order this product but not for weight loss as intended. This product provides me a natural energy stablizer...not hyper energy that you feel in engery drinks but like the feeling you have after you had a very restful night of rest. Also, it doesn't affect my sleep at night. I think I actually sleep better at night when I take the second dosage during the late afternoon. I think that since I feel more energetic...I do more during the day and evening which in turn causes me to be naturally tired from a very productive day (e.g. housework, working, taking care of the kids, and exercising).

Good Stuff

Posted by 4642764187434106094 on Jul 09, 2012

This stuff is really good works with any diet and no side effects. And is very affordable thank you iHerb

So far so good

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

Have notice a difference to soon to say for sure

It's working.

Posted by 4793983326344467125 on Jun 10, 2012

I have been taking 2 capsules twice as day as recommended and I have lost 4lbs in 3 weeks. It isn't a lot but I have not changed my eating habits. I do walk every day for an hour. This is very encouraging for me. I am happy with the subtle loss and it does encourage me to do more exercise and modify my meals. As a side note: I do not feel more energetic and there are no side effects (jittery or queasiness)that I can feel. It's worth the try.