I like it!

Posted by Herlienv on Apr 22, 2015

i have been using it for a while and have noticed some changes. Will most likely be continuing to use this product.

Would buy again

Posted by 4979185621631298194 on Apr 30, 2014

I had many cheat meals during my use of this product therefore I did not lose any kilos (not sure if I was meant to) BUT I did see a dramatic loss of inner thigh fat and bottom belly fat after only 15 days. I'm very pleased with this product and would recommend it as there are no side effects or weight gain after the stop.

Green Coffee Bean with Svetol

Posted by 5502746736342277910 on Feb 14, 2014

Very good!

hmm

Posted by 5199083181752938573 on Nov 19, 2013

I have been taking this along with raspberry ketone for almost a month now and so far haven't noticed drastic differences except I am less hungry these days. (ie. don't know about the fat burning but I am eating less these days for sure. They make you loose your appetite) One side effect I do notice is that I feel dizzy sometimes (which feels exactly like when I drink venti sized coffee sometimes) but this could be due to the caffeine in the green coffee bean pills. I usually don't have caffeine included in my diet.

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Sep 06, 2013

Gives a lot of energy. I don't see results in weight loss. May be I prefer the Source Naturals version wich costs less.

green coffe bean

Posted by 4920022224593543844 on Jul 29, 2013

works for me but i take 4 pills before meals to see results

Purchasing 2nd Bottle Now!!!

Posted by 4766465340615920622 on Jul 04, 2013

Honestly, I notice very little weight loss, instead I reduced in inches. I took two before dinner so that would be only once a day. The reason why I think it may be working is due to the weight gain after I completed the bottle as well as my attitude towards my diet once I stopped taking the pills. So, Im purchasing again to try to find out if its the pill thats actually helping me get slimmer!

Green Coffee Bean Extract

Posted by 4820603292953038915 on Jan 02, 2013

I have used 3 or 4 bottles of green coffee bean extract and have lost 10 pounds. It has been through the holidays and I have changed nothing about my eating habits or have not been exercising. Now that the new year is here I am going to try and do better about my eating and start exercing a little and see if I cannot lose a little more. I think 10 pounds is good to not have changed anything. So I believe this product works. The first bottle I thought you took 2 a day and did not lose after I started taking 3 a day, 1 before each meal with water 30 minutes prior, I started losing.