Love it!

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Jan 30, 2014

It's a great meal supplement. It mixes and tastes fantastic.

very good!

Posted by 5616336719430622904 on Nov 19, 2013

very good!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on Aug 21, 2013

This shake tastes great and doesn't give me a sugar crash. I mix it with soy milk..keeps my energy levels up and hot flashes at bay!

Shake

Posted by Yanushka on Feb 03, 2012

Very tasty!low calories, many nutrients

GeniSoy Protein Shake (Chocolate)

Posted by Reviewer1797616 on Feb 02, 2012

I happened upon this powdered shake mix this past summer when the vegan protein powder I was trying stopped appealing to me. I had used GeniSoy products in the past and was always happy with them, and this powder did not disappoint. I mix it with cold water in a shaker bottle and blend it really well. As these mixes go, it's not chalky at all, and the flavor is good. I ordered two containers of it from iHerb when I wasn't able to find it at the store where I originally purchased it - I panicked thining I wouldn't be able to find it! Very happy with it, and I would recommend it to anyone, especially people who want to avoid milk-based products.

Shake choloate

Posted by Reviewer3083195 on Oct 03, 2011

I really enjoyed it. Just recently I've been taking and I noticed that this meal is low in calories, many nutrients and supports me by some 3 hours. And the sword is very good!

Genisoy Soy protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2082424 on Mar 31, 2011

Its ok, its very sweet. I add other things like bananas and strawberries to even out the taste. It also tastes "empty" like theres not much nutrition in it, like the consistency of nesquik milkshake powder. I would probably go with another protein shake next time. Iherb on the otherhand delivered quick, so the service was exceptional.

GenSoy Protein

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jul 31, 2010

Its fine, very 'malt' tasteing and VERY sweet, too sweet for me and I didnt find it very filling so it didn't help as a pre-workout shake for me.

Genisoy Soy Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer2695498 on Apr 19, 2010

It tastes GREAT and it works for me.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Jan 28, 2010

This product tastes great. I love it. Strongly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »