Genuine Health Corporation, Vegan Proteins+, Natural Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie Flavor, 9.7 oz (275 g)

Perfect Strawberry Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 19, 2013

This is a genuine "protein" drink that is protein with a little carbohydrates. Most of the drinks are the opposite with a little protein. I can always add more carbs with wheat germ or whatever. I can also add antioxidant fruits & vegetables. This one has a nice flavor like biting into a freeze-dried strawberry. Many protein powders have too much bad sugars like fructose. This one has stevia. Of all the "protein" powders I've tried, this brand is the best. I use it in a smoothie that includes green tea, chocolate syrup, & some local honey. It blends very well. I highly recommend this product.

Nice

Posted by holahola on Apr 19, 2015

Blended inn berrysmoohie its perfect, but just mixed with milk or water its too sweet.

Horrible flavor

Posted by Reviewer1377232 on Mar 10, 2015

I bought this for my teenage daughter hoping she would like the strawberry flavor. "Like a mild toothpaste," she said. I could not but agree. It is chalky and tastes artificial. It might be a good protein, but the taste ruins it. I am not even sure if I will be able to consume it myself.