GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1320469 on Aug 31, 2011

My baby very likes it.

organic

Posted by tiandaoxia on Jun 24, 2012

organic which I am always paying my attention to...

Super kasha

Posted by Reviewer2763699 on Oct 05, 2012

I used this cereal as a first solid meal for my 6 mon. babyboy. He like it very much. It is his favorite cereal. Good mix, good stir, i make not liquid. Tasty, easy, healthy, orgahic, quality.

Good

Posted by 4835126081208229079 on Nov 30, 2012

My baby likes it.

Try Gerber's Organic

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I usually buy only organic for my baby and since Gerber finally has organic cereal, I had to try it and I'm glad I did. Very easy to mix with warm formula milk. Nice smooth texture. Only downside was box was covered with plastic on the outside and a little bit of cereal was already out of the box when it arrived. I find it strange that cereal wasn't within a inner bag in the box. Hope they would change the packaging.>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

very good,my son like it

Posted by Reviewer3072848 on Feb 26, 2012

very good,my son like it

Easy to make a quick breakfast.

Posted by Reviewer2855807 on Jun 02, 2011

Gerber is always my choice. It tastes good and mixes well with liquid. Yet the package is a bit too simple.

Baby seems to like it.

Posted by julynk on Jun 10, 2011

And it dissolves well and easily in milk, with few lumps. Only thing is the box is obviously not airtight or sealed properly as part of the contents had leaked out into the ziplock bag through a little slit at the spout. Thank goodness iHerb had double bagged it.

Iherb order for Gerber products

Posted by Reviewer2951222 on Oct 16, 2011

The product was delivered very quickly within few days and in good condition . Am very happy about it.

a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer2396423 on Oct 10, 2011

it tastes a little bitter

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »