• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Perfect for Chocoholics & Bakers

Posted by autumn on May 28, 2012

I Eat It Raw, or Utilize It In Baking - Along With Pure Stevia Extract. Also, It's Perfect for Making Vegan Ganache. See : http://www.realbakingwithrose.com/2011/04/alternatives_to_heavy_cream_ba.html .

Delicia

Posted by 5695077974345179574 on Jan 14, 2015

El mejor de los chocolates sin nada de nada, 100 por 100 cacao del bueno.

Good quality chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3211377 on Jul 25, 2012

Easiest way to make your own sugarfree chocolate. Trying to get the best balanse between stevia and other sweetners

Lovely

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Apr 22, 2013

Nice and thin so great for chopping up. Used it in my baking, loving dark chocolate.

Great Cacao Bar for cooking (or nibbling)

Posted by Reviewer2678105 on Sep 09, 2014

I prefer it to any other chocolate/cacao bar I have tried - for cooking (and I try to avoid nibbling). I particularly like to make health bars combining it with lots of nuts, seeds and/or fruit - and depending on the mix, a touch of honey or decaf coffee... I always use a base of coconut oil (say two tablespoons per bar) as well as adding some shredded or grated coconut (again about two tablespoons per bar). My only complaint is that it is only available half the year - when it is too hot for comfortable shipping in North America, so of course it is a bit too warm here in Australia when it arrives. Nonetheless I haven't had any problems with blooming, and always make the effort to temper my bars. Always happy with the result - just waiting for October so I can buy more!

Can't believe it is this good!

Posted by 5118696117882035052 on May 29, 2013

I compared this with another organic 100% dark chocolate I bought in Europe. Surprisingly this tastes better! It's very smooth and doesn't have the strong bitter after taste. Very effective for my chocolate craving and prevent over eating at the same time.

Sugar lacking

Posted by Reviewer2697918 on Jun 06, 2011

I didn't notice that the chocolate is unsweetened

good quality

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

too bitter, not for everyone, good for baking only. amara foarte :) serios, s-o maninci asa simplu nu poti, ciocolata e mai mult pentru gatit. poti minca cite o farmitura sau cind iti vine cheful de ceva amar.

fantastic..

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

..for baking. Made the richest brownie ever with this:-)

Favorite Choc!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Feb 11, 2016

Love Ghirardelli! So glad to find them here.