• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

very good

Posted by Reviewer1639329 on Mar 09, 2012

A great dark chocolate very bitter

delicious affordable baking chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1346295 on Mar 15, 2012

This is really good chocolate. If you can't afford the organic stuff, this really has a rich taste for the price. Melts down well on the stove top or in the microwave. Tastes great in baked goods or melted over dried fruit or a ripe banana!

Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2153724 on Apr 01, 2012

Real black chocolate! Is ideally suited for preparation of hot chocolate

Love

Posted by lipslife on May 12, 2014

Good chocolate for baking, without sugar, I just add my own sweetener. It also makes it so easy to make homemade chocolates! :))

For the hardcore chocoholic and baker

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Oct 25, 2011

I kept moving up the ladder of cocoa content in the chocolate pieces that I add to my dried fruit & nuts/seeds mix. I don't care for cocoa nibs because they are hard little things, so I started adding small pieces of Ghiradelli baking bar and found that the dried fruit really adds enough sweetness. I don't eat it straight, but may try baking something with it. About 17% cheaper from iHerb than I can get it for locally, so I always add a few bars with each order.

Love this!

Posted by existentialevolution on Oct 27, 2011

I love dark, dark, dark chocolate...and this is so YUM! If you're not a super dark chocolate fan then don't buy this. However, if you love that deep bitter melt in your mouth flavor then go for it! I was previously using Baker's 100% unsweetened and Ghiradelli is so much better! I eat this plain...I do not mix it or bake with it.

Love This My favorite:D

Posted by Reviewer2993356 on Nov 03, 2011

I use it like Med! Only have 1 Square a day in AM Plus Coffee Green tea ONLY in AM!

baking bar

Posted by Reviewer1104771 on May 09, 2011

Real unsweetened chocolate, great for baking!

good

Posted by Reviewer2014267 on May 25, 2011

good

Sugar lacking

Posted by Reviewer2697918 on Jun 06, 2011

I didn't notice that the chocolate is unsweetened