Better for pre-poo than conditioner

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Aug 17, 2013

Disappointed in results, but has enough slip to detangle hair before shampooing and conditioning. Unless you are looking to switch up your products, you are better off with what you already have no need to buy more things.

Ordinary conditioner

Posted by 5759616351807152557 on Oct 03, 2013

An ordinary conditioner, that will make no harm to your hair, but no good either. My hair is very thick and even hard, so this conditioner was way too weak. Giovanni Deep Moisture Conditioner performed much much better, it's worth 5 stars :)

not impressed

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

it's only interesting if i mix it with other products. on its own it gave me nothing like those raving reviews are saying. no shine, especially. but when combined it's sorta ok. would definitely not repurchase, so far i'm disappointed in giovanni hair products.

Acondicionador justito

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Mar 10, 2014

No me ha ido mal pero necesitaría algo aún más hidratante. Se adhiere muy bien al cabello, no se escurre como otros, pero se me ha gastado bastante rápido. No sé si repetiré.

Normalito

Posted by 5730368718342542467 on May 14, 2014

Pensé que haria algo mas que los que tengo

Not a Fan

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 01, 2016

Not a fan of the Giovanni range. It doesn't have the best results for my loose-curl, frizzy hair. I prefer other products, but apparently a lot of people like this range. I would rate it as so-so. It's not my favorite smell either. And I think the packaging could be livelier. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" :)