Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Conditioner, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not as good as the shampoo..

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

The shampoo of the same line is amazing, but the conditioner is not very hydrating, which is a shame. The Smooth as silk conditioner by Giovanni is so much better. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

One of the best conditioners

Posted by 5549589002185504290 on Dec 14, 2013

My hair is very long and very thick so I need intense hydration! This product does the job nicely. Great price and smells nice

Like it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I have blond straight that is dyed. I love giovanni hair products and had to try out the new line! This was the first thing i tried. Its thick and creamy. The smell is good, not overpowering. You can feel in the shower that it makes your hair soft. And when it`s dry it`s still very soft. For me it just seems to lack that extra "umpf". It`s a good conditioner but not a wow product for me. Maby it weight my hair down a little. Therefore i give 4 stars.

Not enough moisture for me

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have natural dry, fine, curly hair and had a japanese thermal straightening a while back. Smells amazing and gives moisture, but not enough for me.

I like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013

It gives great shine but doesn't make hair as soft as I wanted... overall it's better than an average conditioner but maybe lacks some emollients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »