good!

Posted by 5198181368598327128 on Mar 16, 2016

I like it!

good product.

Posted by 5136745992070630784 on Oct 09, 2015

I used with shampoo. It's very good smoothy. Shiny and look like good hair.

Just what I want in a conditioner

Posted by 5616062316228398610 on Sep 17, 2015

Of course it smells amazing, but the smoothing effect is instant! It helps a lot with detangling (I have now short but really thin hair) with only one use, even without the companion shampoo. Haven't tried it, but used with Giovanni's Smooth as Silk shampoo does a real miracle with my very VERY wild and untamable frizz. Repurchasing forever. Though I need to use a bit much of it to really get through my whole hair even short, which sucks, but I've had it for months and still have quite left.

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this conditioner with the shampoo, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

OK

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

Smells very nice but it doesn't last on hair at all. I applied only on my ends as I have oily scalp and it worked very well. Didn't made my hair greasier.

Punto a mejorar: el olor

Posted by Reviewer1110281 on Dec 04, 2014

Muy hidratante, ideal para pelo seco. Con el uso continuado puede llegar a engrasar un poco. Lo he utilizado con el champú de la misma línea y cuando iba por la mitad notaba que el pelo se me ensuciaba con facilidad, asi que lo terminé alternándolo con otro champú y me fue mejor. El olor si que es un poco desagradable.

Good

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 18, 2014

It's good but not excellent, i use it along with the shampoo. But if you have thick hair i suggest in buying a more moisturizing one.

Buen acondicionador

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 27, 2014

No sabría definir su olor, pero ligeramente dulzón. Desenreda muy bien el pelo y lo deja bastante hidratado (tengo el pelo y el cuero cabelludo extremadamente secos). Peeeeeero al tener mucho pelo y muy largo tengo que usar mucha cantidad y no me cunde demasiado. Por eso sigo buscando un acondicionador que me cunda más y con mejor precio, aunque no descarto repetir.

hydrate le cheveux

Posted by 4888970824419506977 on Aug 04, 2014

Il hydrate et demêle les cheveux mais ne tient pas ses promesses

Very nice