Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not as good as the shampoo..

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

The shampoo of the same line is amazing, but the conditioner is not very hydrating, which is a shame. The Smooth as silk conditioner by Giovanni is so much better. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this conditioner with the shampoo, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

Just what I want in a conditioner

Posted by 5616062316228398610 on Sep 17, 2015

Of course it smells amazing, but the smoothing effect is instant! It helps a lot with detangling (I have now short but really thin hair) with only one use, even without the companion shampoo. Haven't tried it, but used with Giovanni's Smooth as Silk shampoo does a real miracle with my very VERY wild and untamable frizz. Repurchasing forever. Though I need to use a bit much of it to really get through my whole hair even short, which sucks, but I've had it for months and still have quite left.

One of the best conditioners

Posted by 5549589002185504290 on Dec 14, 2013

My hair is very long and very thick so I need intense hydration! This product does the job nicely. Great price and smells nice

Like it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I have blond straight that is dyed. I love giovanni hair products and had to try out the new line! This was the first thing i tried. Its thick and creamy. The smell is good, not overpowering. You can feel in the shower that it makes your hair soft. And when it`s dry it`s still very soft. For me it just seems to lack that extra "umpf". It`s a good conditioner but not a wow product for me. Maby it weight my hair down a little. Therefore i give 4 stars.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »