Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this conditioner with the shampoo, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

OK

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

Smells very nice but it doesn't last on hair at all. I applied only on my ends as I have oily scalp and it worked very well. Didn't made my hair greasier.

Smells divine & amazingly thick and creamy!

Posted by 4779575749754496443 on Jan 22, 2015

I love this product! I don't consider having damaged hair. I am still a blonde so I feel the thickness and creaminess of the consistency of this conditioner really helps to keep my strains looking healthy. Can only recommend, A +++

Excelente

Posted by 5036078451905836624 on Jan 19, 2015

Deja el pelo suave, bonito y nada apelmazado. Sin siliconas, al contrario que el champú de la misma gama que si las lleva y nunca lo compraría. Repetiré.

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer3039078 on Jan 10, 2015

Me parece ideal para definir rizos a la vez que deja el pelo hidratado.

Punto a mejorar: el olor

Posted by Reviewer1110281 on Dec 04, 2014

Muy hidratante, ideal para pelo seco. Con el uso continuado puede llegar a engrasar un poco. Lo he utilizado con el champú de la misma línea y cuando iba por la mitad notaba que el pelo se me ensuciaba con facilidad, asi que lo terminé alternándolo con otro champú y me fue mejor. El olor si que es un poco desagradable.

Super protein conditioner

Posted by 5180794312835118306 on Nov 26, 2014

Very good product ! When my hair need protein it's the perfect conditioner. I recommend to use it once maxi twice a month. To alternate with a rich-moisturized conditioner (with shea butter, other oil, ..) with no protein to no saturate your hair.

perfect

Posted by 4766833662557092811 on Oct 06, 2014

Very...gooooddd.

Muy buen acondicionador natural

Posted by 5502387517426879625 on Oct 04, 2014

Buen acondicionador natural para pelo seco, no es comparable con los no-naturales con siliconas, pero va muy bien!! y huele increíble!!

Good

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 18, 2014

It's good but not excellent, i use it along with the shampoo. But if you have thick hair i suggest in buying a more moisturizing one.