OK

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

Smells very nice but it doesn't last on hair at all. I applied only on my ends as I have oily scalp and it worked very well. Didn't made my hair greasier.

not impressed

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

it's only interesting if i mix it with other products. on its own it gave me nothing like those raving reviews are saying. no shine, especially. but when combined it's sorta ok. would definitely not repurchase, so far i'm disappointed in giovanni hair products.

surreal

Posted by 5047752229148122495 on Jul 18, 2012

I cannot believe how ridiculously soft my hair is now that I've switched to this shampoo and conditioner! And it smells divine, to boot...

Like it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I have blond straight that is dyed. I love giovanni hair products and had to try out the new line! This was the first thing i tried. Its thick and creamy. The smell is good, not overpowering. You can feel in the shower that it makes your hair soft. And when it`s dry it`s still very soft. For me it just seems to lack that extra "umpf". It`s a good conditioner but not a wow product for me. Maby it weight my hair down a little. Therefore i give 4 stars.

makes hair silky, but quickly becomes greasy

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Aug 28, 2012

makes hair silky

giovanni

Posted by 5658510733494403996 on Sep 09, 2012

bon produit pour cheveux epais

워~부드럽네요~

Posted by 5448084827633071704 on Nov 02, 2013

요 라인의 샴푸랑 함깨 구매했어요 샴푸는 그냥저냥인데 이 컨디셔너는 정말 부드럽습니다.처음 사용할때 마니 발라봤더니 마치 생크림을 만지는 듯한 촉감이.느껴지고 헹구면 더욱 머릿결이 부드럽네요~ 브라질리언 케라틴과 아르간오일의 듀얼 효과가 있느봅니다 추천이요!!!

Wonderful hair

Posted by 4909589906086386067 on Sep 22, 2013

Great results!

As good as salon brands

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

Giovanni hair products are of a high quality! For the price you really need to try them! (I have used Aveda products in the past) I have color treated, curly hair with greasy roots. I find this conditioner smoothing with out leaving built up. I also leave on for 5-10 mins once a week for a deeper condition. Please tick yes if this review has been of help to you and check out my other product reviews:)

Love this conditioner!

Posted by 5090881652106913498 on Jul 30, 2013

This product does just what it says, it leaves my hair smoother and feeling very soft and silky.