Good conditioner

Posted by 5478351331981153014 on Oct 12, 2016

Conditions my hair very well, leaves it shiny and soft.

Just what I want in a conditioner

Posted by 5616062316228398610 on Sep 17, 2015

Of course it smells amazing, but the smoothing effect is instant! It helps a lot with detangling (I have now short but really thin hair) with only one use, even without the companion shampoo. Haven't tried it, but used with Giovanni's Smooth as Silk shampoo does a real miracle with my very VERY wild and untamable frizz. Repurchasing forever. Though I need to use a bit much of it to really get through my whole hair even short, which sucks, but I've had it for months and still have quite left.

OK

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

Smells very nice but it doesn't last on hair at all. I applied only on my ends as I have oily scalp and it worked very well. Didn't made my hair greasier.

One of the best conditioners

Posted by 5549589002185504290 on Dec 14, 2013

My hair is very long and very thick so I need intense hydration! This product does the job nicely. Great price and smells nice

not impressed

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

it's only interesting if i mix it with other products. on its own it gave me nothing like those raving reviews are saying. no shine, especially. but when combined it's sorta ok. would definitely not repurchase, so far i'm disappointed in giovanni hair products.

surreal

Posted by 5047752229148122495 on Jul 18, 2012

I cannot believe how ridiculously soft my hair is now that I've switched to this shampoo and conditioner! And it smells divine, to boot...

Like it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I have blond straight that is dyed. I love giovanni hair products and had to try out the new line! This was the first thing i tried. Its thick and creamy. The smell is good, not overpowering. You can feel in the shower that it makes your hair soft. And when it`s dry it`s still very soft. For me it just seems to lack that extra "umpf". It`s a good conditioner but not a wow product for me. Maby it weight my hair down a little. Therefore i give 4 stars.

makes hair silky, but quickly becomes greasy

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Aug 28, 2012

makes hair silky

giovanni

Posted by 5658510733494403996 on Sep 09, 2012

bon produit pour cheveux epais

워~부드럽네요~

Posted by 5448084827633071704 on Nov 02, 2013

요 라인의 샴푸랑 함깨 구매했어요 샴푸는 그냥저냥인데 이 컨디셔너는 정말 부드럽습니다.처음 사용할때 마니 발라봤더니 마치 생크림을 만지는 듯한 촉감이.느껴지고 헹구면 더욱 머릿결이 부드럽네요~ 브라질리언 케라틴과 아르간오일의 듀얼 효과가 있느봅니다 추천이요!!!