Strange texture..

Posted by 5511921370978243607 on Dec 19, 2012

Feels wierd in hair.

No good for my 3b/ 3c curls

Posted by CurlyLili on May 22, 2014

I love many Giovanni products, but this just wasn't good to my curly hair. No moisture or definition enough for my curls. Probably it's good for straight hair, though.

Does not do what the bottle says

Posted by Reviewer2829400 on May 29, 2014

I agree with some reviewers. This does not seem to do anything apart from having a waxy build up on the hair. It's thick and does not spread well on dry hair, causing you apply more, in turn causing product build up. It's not very moisturizing, very possibly due to the texture and consistency of the product. As far as scent is concerned, it's more like a synthetic coconut smell. Moving forward, I see pure jojoba oil to be the best thing for dry hair.

drying

Posted by 5722286445471095716 on Jun 16, 2014

leaves hair looking thiner,drier and no volume at all. Hair tangling even after a light wind. i'm very dissapointed

Not worth buying

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I was very disappointed with this leave-in, it has an unpleasant smell, it's too greasy and doesn't define my curls as other products do. I gave my money away! GRRRRR!

expected better

Posted by 5547904840372763588 on Apr 03, 2015

zero effect

Very sticky and doesn't really do anything

Posted by shirstan on Sep 18, 2015

Very sticky and doesn't really do anything

didn't meet my expectations

Posted by 5089275521433928009 on Jan 28, 2016

Didn't find any difference after using it, and mostly, it smells terrible !

I am Giovanni fan, BUT THIS...((

Posted by 4995309576182019541 on May 04, 2016

I am in love with giovanni products, but this leave-in conditioner is weird... Weird aroma, weird effect... Can not recommend. Обычно, линия Джиованни для волос - мой выбор #1. Это средство странно пахнет пихтой, и делает мои волосы Дубовыми и матовыми... Не поняла эффекта.

Foul smelling

Posted by 5048281954327547039 on Aug 06, 2016

Was expecting much from this leave in serum but when I pumped it out, the smell was plain off. Like something went bad in the bottle. I'm not sure if it is a problem with the batch. Other reviews said this 'smells like coconut' but it sure doesn't to me. I would give it a 2/5 rating, more for its ability to weigh hair down.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »