My precious!

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

I totally adore it. It smells sooo good smth like coconut. It leaves my hair silky. After drying the hair elastic, perfectfor wavy hair and curls , but I use it for Flat Iron Styling. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Good1.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Nice smell, after shampooing and conditioning with Products from the same series, I use this with the hair oil of the same brand. This makes my thick dry hair soft, sleek, shiny and silky. I love it.

very good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 21, 2013

very good.

Excellent

Posted by 4934699298240439381 on Jun 20, 2014

I had been spending a fortune on similar products that were full of chemicals. Came across this recently and love it. It is a 'creamy oil" if that makes sense. I have fairly straight hair and it smooths it out, very light. I recommend.

<3 LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Sep 04, 2014

title of this review explains it all. i previously was using mane n tail herbal gro, have changed to this as my holy grail hair products. used alongside the shampoo and conditioner. purchased due to the keratin and argan oil contents which were recommended by my hair dresser. will be repurchasing over and over, as long as all of you don't buy them! :) if your looking for more reviews on products more than welcome to look on my profile for similar products

A must have for dry hair!

Posted by Springtime on Apr 12, 2015

This is the best buy I have used in a long time, great for my hair. My hair is very long and dry. I run this serum through the lengths of my hair when it's still damp and my hair is tangle free. The elixir makes my hair soft and shiny. Great product!I highly recommend it!

great product

Posted by Bimore on Apr 22, 2015

you can feel your hair shining and feel them stronger since the first time you use it. really great.it is good for dry hair.

GREAT

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

My hair is long, fine and oily. This product really improves the texture of my hair, making it softer and looser and, most important for me, it does all this not being greasy AT ALL. I really love it. Tengo el pelo largo, fino y graso. Este producto realmente mejora la textura de mi pelo. Lo deja especialmente suave y suelto. Pero lo más importante para mí es que hace esto sin engrasar lo más mínimo. Me encanta.

Good priduct

Posted by 5580267851204396658 on Jun 13, 2016

By it all the time

Love IT!

Posted by 5729529263071239164 on Jun 14, 2016

I use the shampoo and conditioner. Now that I no longer have to wash my hair everyday, I use this of a night to stop my hair from tangling. It leaves my hair soft and silky. I have not had a bad Giovanni product yet. Highly recommend the brand and this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »