Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra Sleek Leave-In Conditioning & Styling Elixir, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My precious!

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

I totally adore it. It smells sooo good smth like coconut. It leaves my hair silky. After drying the hair elastic, perfectfor wavy hair and curls , but I use it for Flat Iron Styling. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Good1.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Nice smell, after shampooing and conditioning with Products from the same series, I use this with the hair oil of the same brand. This makes my thick dry hair soft, sleek, shiny and silky. I love it.

very good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 21, 2013

very good.

Very good

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

Used this as a styling product. My permed hair looks shiny and the curls look very natural without feeling heavy. Hair is also smooth and looks healthy without split ends. I used this together with the shampoo and the conditioner. Great product!

Sweet smell

Posted by Elifffa on May 02, 2014

I really like this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair super soft.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »