good

Posted by bugajuk on Oct 07, 2013

I didn't see nothing special about this shampoo, cleans hair good (i have greasy hair ), but that doesn't last long. Won't buy again.

Good

Posted by Rusalka on Oct 29, 2013

Good shampoo, makes hair softer but not as soft as the Smooth as Silk by Giovanni. Works well especially when my hair needs some extra protein. Lathers quite well for a sulfate free shampoo.

Bueno

Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Apr 12, 2014

Me dejaba el pelo muy aplastado, sin brillo y el olor del champù tiraba para atras. No era para mi

Normalito

Posted by 5730368718342542467 on May 14, 2014

Pensé que haria algo mas que los que tengo

No apto para pelo graso

Posted by Reviewer1110281 on Dec 04, 2014

Buen champú, facilita el alisado e hidrata muy bien el pelo. He tenido que combinarlo con otro champú de uso frecuente, ya que llegaba a engrasarme un poco con el uso continuado. El olor no es del todo agradable para mi

Bueno

Posted by Maruchi on Jan 22, 2015

No me deja el pelo tan suave como otros, también a veces tengo la sensación de que no me lo enjuago lo suficiente, no se no me termina .... hay otros mejores

sampunas

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015

kazko stebuklingo tikrai nepadare, eilinis sampunas

Ultra-Sleek Indeed

Posted by 5716414357791332950 on Apr 24, 2015

I'm not sure about this one - it makes my hear really sleek and gives it nice glow..but I think it gave me dandruff :/ My hair is wavy and thick. Using this shampoo makes it easier to handle, so I am satisfied. I would recommend buying this product in case it's not guilty for a problem mentioned above :)

good but not impressed

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on Feb 19, 2016

Disappointed.

Not a Fan

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 01, 2016

Not a fan of the Giovanni range. It doesn't have the best results for my loose-curl, frizzy hair. I prefer other products, but apparently a lot of people like this range. I would rate it as so-so. It's not my favorite smell either. And I think the packaging could be livelier.