Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Lovely smell, not sure about the effect though

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4770037723021868442 on Jul 29, 2012

It smells really stong, but most of it goes away. I'll have to try it a few more times before I make my mind up.

Very nice

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by natybazo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this shampoo with the conditioner, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

another good shampoo

Posted by 5582048751034809917 on Feb 17, 2015

Cannot really say that I am somehow impressed or, otherwise, disappointed. The shampoo does its job well, my hair feels ok afterwards, but nothing sensational.

Shampoo with argan oil

Posted by Hanne67 on Sep 03, 2013

I like this shampoo! It really moisturizes my hair and it gets soft and nice, but it contains phenoxyethanol. Rich lather.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by 5090881652106913498 on Jul 30, 2013

I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. It cleans well and is not harsh on your hair. I use it with the Ultra sleek conditioner and the conbination works well to decrease frizzy hair. Leaves my hair much smoother and soft and silky feeling. I would have given this product a 5 star rating but I find there is not much of a scent left on your hair and I like my shampoo to make my hair smell nice too...it does smell nice but it's not as pungent as it could be, it's more subtle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »