Nice shampoo with subtle smell

Posted by 4993248535781365128 on Mar 09, 2016

This shampoo has a nice subtle smell, which reminds me of coconut. I am very sensitive to smells and when I purchased this one it was sort of a guess if I could use it. I discovered that the smell doesn't last after washing, which is great for me. It lathers well, much better than other SLS free shampoos I have tried. For my over the shoulder long hair I have to use quite a bit though to spread it out evenly over all of my hair. Would recommend to people who are searching for an SLS free shampoo and don't like to smell the shampoo after they're done washing their hair.

not a must

Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016

not a must

good product.

Posted by 5136745992070630784 on Oct 09, 2015

I get this shampoo and condition 2-3 weeks and test it. It's not expensive and very smoothy, shiny. I'm easy to set my hair.

Really does the job

Posted by enidsera on Oct 01, 2015

More than enoguh keratin and argan oil in this for hair to stay flat and sleek with minimal frizz. Best for days when the weather is really dry as it might be too heavy on a regular humid day.

Great product

Posted by 5734561788759021897 on May 19, 2015

I have very sensitive skin & scalp, and have allergy to a fragrance. I found the formula of this shampoo the best of those Ive tried (Jason fragrance free, Acure Organics argan oil & Desert essence fragrance free) by a long way but it does make me itch a bit, so its not ideal. I have dry, fizzy, curly colour treated hair, and it leaves my hair manageable, which is great. Due to the itch, I cant give it 5 stars. If you arent very sensitive, Id recommend you give it a go.

falta tiempo para probarlo

Posted by 5412840350837514974 on Apr 21, 2015

El olor es exquisito, lo he usado y he obtenido Buenos resultados, aunque no me ha quitado el.frizz

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this shampoo with the conditioner, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

another good shampoo

Posted by 5582048751034809917 on Feb 17, 2015

Cannot really say that I am somehow impressed or, otherwise, disappointed. The shampoo does its job well, my hair feels ok afterwards, but nothing sensational.

OK

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

Smells very nice but it doesn't last on hair at all. Worked well even on my oily hair.

fine