July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Lovely smell, not sure about the effect though

Posted by 4770037723021868442 on Jul 29, 2012

It smells really stong, but most of it goes away. I'll have to try it a few more times before I make my mind up.

Shampoo with argan oil

Posted by Hanne67 on Sep 03, 2013

I like this shampoo! It really moisturizes my hair and it gets soft and nice, but it contains phenoxyethanol. Rich lather.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by 5090881652106913498 on Jul 30, 2013

I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. It cleans well and is not harsh on your hair. I use it with the Ultra sleek conditioner and the conbination works well to decrease frizzy hair. Leaves my hair much smoother and soft and silky feeling. I would have given this product a 5 star rating but I find there is not much of a scent left on your hair and I like my shampoo to make my hair smell nice too...it does smell nice but it's not as pungent as it could be, it's more subtle.

Great

Posted by 5386828797869747801 on Oct 22, 2013

Very effective but alternate With an other because it tends to oily hair after several applications

good one

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013

Good one, I give 4 stars in compare wiith other brand shampoo - accure organics shampoo with argan oil is 5 star compared to this. Overall, not bad shampoo, but more synthetic

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »