Lovely smell, not sure about the effect though

Posted by 4770037723021868442 on Jul 29, 2012

It smells really stong, but most of it goes away. I'll have to try it a few more times before I make my mind up.

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this shampoo with the conditioner, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

Love this shampoo!

Posted by 5090881652106913498 on Jul 30, 2013

I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. It cleans well and is not harsh on your hair. I use it with the Ultra sleek conditioner and the conbination works well to decrease frizzy hair. Leaves my hair much smoother and soft and silky feeling. I would have given this product a 5 star rating but I find there is not much of a scent left on your hair and I like my shampoo to make my hair smell nice too...it does smell nice but it's not as pungent as it could be, it's more subtle.

Great

Posted by 5386828797869747801 on Oct 22, 2013

Very effective but alternate With an other because it tends to oily hair after several applications

Shampoo with argan oil

Posted by Hanne67 on Sep 03, 2013

I like this shampoo! It really moisturizes my hair and it gets soft and nice, but it contains phenoxyethanol. Rich lather.

another good shampoo

Posted by 5582048751034809917 on Feb 17, 2015

Cannot really say that I am somehow impressed or, otherwise, disappointed. The shampoo does its job well, my hair feels ok afterwards, but nothing sensational.

good one

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013

Good one, I give 4 stars in compare wiith other brand shampoo - accure organics shampoo with argan oil is 5 star compared to this. Overall, not bad shampoo, but more synthetic

Great

Posted by Thatgirl on Apr 01, 2014

Lathers well, doesn't strip the hair and it lasts for a long time..a little goes a long way!

Overall very good product

Posted by 5277803961376356814 on Apr 24, 2014

This gets my hair very clean and it has been growing like crazy since I've been using it because it makes my hair and scalp so healthy. The only bad thing is that without the use of conditioner, my hair gets very tangled after using this shampoo when I try to brush it out when it is wet. I would recommend using both the shampoo and conditioner together.

Lovely