Muy cremoso

Posted by DelikatEssences on Apr 20, 2014

Otro champú cremoso que incluyo en mi lista de champús preferidos libres de siliconas y sulfatos. No tiene un aroma tan intenso a argán, tan similar a la almendra amarga, como el de Acure que también he usado, pero es muy cremoso y nutritivo, que es lo que yo necesito para lavar mi pelo a diario sin agredirlo y que siga manteniéndose saludable Me ha gustado mucho.

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this shampoo with the conditioner, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

Love this shampoo!

Posted by 5090881652106913498 on Jul 30, 2013

I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. It cleans well and is not harsh on your hair. I use it with the Ultra sleek conditioner and the conbination works well to decrease frizzy hair. Leaves my hair much smoother and soft and silky feeling. I would have given this product a 5 star rating but I find there is not much of a scent left on your hair and I like my shampoo to make my hair smell nice too...it does smell nice but it's not as pungent as it could be, it's more subtle.

Not as good as what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Dec 13, 2015

This shampoo lathers WAY too much to believe it has no undesirable ingredients, but I can also sense after rinsing my hair-that it does not feel 'stripped.' I will NOT buy this product again, but rather a shampoo with more keratin.

probably the best

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012

this shampoo is really creamy and a pleasure to use. it doesn't dry my hair and or makes my scalp itchy. it works well with the conditioner. love it. definitely a HG for the time being.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This shampoo feels great, lathers great, smells great and makes my hair feel good and clean! I love it and the conditioner too.

Great thing

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Feb 11, 2014

Great for really cold wintertime, makes my hair manageable. Using it once a week, because I've heard you can't use keratin everyday. Smell is like chocolate vanilla, so pleasant.

Tried it once and Im sold!

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Mar 20, 2014

This is great for my thick hair! Smoothes and leave it clean and fresh! Make sure to use the conditioner also...<3

Great product

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

I have long and permed hair. This shampoo makes my hair looks shiny and healthy. I would usually have dry ends after perming but seems I have not had the problem since I used this shampoo. I used it together with the conditioner and the leave-in styling conditioner and hair looks natural, shiny and smooth. Great product!

ALISADO CASI SIN PLANCHA

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me ha encantado este champú, el olor, la textura...los resultados. Lo he usado junto a su acondicionador y los resultados no podían ser más increíbles, me dejaba el pelo muy liso, claro que si lo quieres tener liso del todo necesitas usar la plancha pero el champú ayuda bastante a que el tiempo de plancha se vea mucho más reducido. Volveré a repetir, tanto con el champú como con el acondicionador. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||