Lovely smell, not sure about the effect though

Posted by 4770037723021868442 on Jul 29, 2012

It smells really stong, but most of it goes away. I'll have to try it a few more times before I make my mind up.

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this shampoo with the conditioner, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

probably the best

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012

this shampoo is really creamy and a pleasure to use. it doesn't dry my hair and or makes my scalp itchy. it works well with the conditioner. love it. definitely a HG for the time being.

Love the smell! Shiny hair!

Posted by andrea on Jul 28, 2012

This shampoo has some great ingredients and it really leaves you hair shiny. I love the smell! It's very economical, since you only need a small amount and it foams up nicely.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Apr 18, 2014

The main thing is that it is sulfate free. That is SO much better for fragile or color treated hair. And it is leaves hair really moisturized due to oils and the like. As far as I can see, no silicones. The ingredients are not 100% toxin free, but better than most commercial products. More to the point though, for me with my really blasted, dry, frizzy hair, this is a very nice gentle shampoo that works much better than most.

Great product

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

I have long and permed hair. This shampoo makes my hair looks shiny and healthy. I would usually have dry ends after perming but seems I have not had the problem since I used this shampoo. I used it together with the conditioner and the leave-in styling conditioner and hair looks natural, shiny and smooth. Great product!

ALISADO CASI SIN PLANCHA

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me ha encantado este champú, el olor, la textura...los resultados. Lo he usado junto a su acondicionador y los resultados no podían ser más increíbles, me dejaba el pelo muy liso, claro que si lo quieres tener liso del todo necesitas usar la plancha pero el champú ayuda bastante a que el tiempo de plancha se vea mucho más reducido. Volveré a repetir, tanto con el champú como con el acondicionador. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This shampoo feels great, lathers great, smells great and makes my hair feel good and clean! I love it and the conditioner too.

Great thing

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Feb 11, 2014

Great for really cold wintertime, makes my hair manageable. Using it once a week, because I've heard you can't use keratin everyday. Smell is like chocolate vanilla, so pleasant.

Tried it once and Im sold!

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Mar 20, 2014

This is great for my thick hair! Smoothes and leave it clean and fresh! Make sure to use the conditioner also...<3