Great shampoo for color treated hair!

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 21, 2009

I use Naturtint to cover my grey, and needed a PH balanced, all natural conditioner. This one is great, been using for over a year, and iherb has the best price, so stock up! a must have since i found the shampoo to be a little drying, as most natural shampoos are.

One of the best conditioners!

Posted by Reviewer2756121 on Mar 24, 2010

This conditioner is wonderful! It makes my dry, colored hair silky smooth and healthy looking. Love the creamy, thick consistency. Will definitely buy more!

Giovanni 50.50 balance shampoo/conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2663533 on May 24, 2010

I first found this product at Costco in the large size, both the shampoo and conditioner at an extremely low price. I had always used other, more expensive products, but decided to give this a try since the label interested me. I have used it ever since! This is a great biotanical product and it can't be beat especially at the nominal cost. I now order from iHerb and have been very pleased with their price and service.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1666892 on Feb 25, 2012

Great conditioner for my dry, curly hair! You can use it also as leave-in conditioner.

Perfect for colored curly hair

Posted by Reviewer1996254 on Aug 16, 2012

This conditioner is very moisturizing. Has really great slip for detangling. I also use it for deep conditioner. Works really well. Glad I found this.

Perfect everyday conditioner

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011

For my "combination" hair, this is the perfect conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft yet doesn't leave a funky residue behind. I usually use it without a shampoo ("no poo") and just "co-wash"; I have wavy hair and avoiding shampoo keeps my hair happiest.

very good..

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

..conditioner..like Giovanni a lot:)

Nice moisturizing and smoothing conditioner.

Posted by 5361236714413488247 on Sep 26, 2013

Has a great texture - it's thick and at the same time easily spreads on the hair. I have thin spongy hair and this conditioner makes it smooth, silky and doesn't weight the hair.

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Works ok, but it is not great. I moisturizes a little bit, but I expect a little bit more from a conditioner, as my hair is very thick and curly and needs more moisture than this conditioner provides.

I hope you're not disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer2137692 on Oct 05, 2008

I like the smell. Even after using the conditioner, my hair still felt dry.