Giovanni 50.50 balance shampoo/conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2663533 on May 24, 2010

I first found this product at Costco in the large size, both the shampoo and conditioner at an extremely low price. I had always used other, more expensive products, but decided to give this a try since the label interested me. I have used it ever since! This is a great biotanical product and it can't be beat especially at the nominal cost. I now order from iHerb and have been very pleased with their price and service.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1666892 on Feb 25, 2012

Great conditioner for my dry, curly hair! You can use it also as leave-in conditioner.

Perfect for colored curly hair

Posted by Reviewer1996254 on Aug 16, 2012

This conditioner is very moisturizing. Has really great slip for detangling. I also use it for deep conditioner. Works really well. Glad I found this.

Perfect everyday conditioner

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011

For my "combination" hair, this is the perfect conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft yet doesn't leave a funky residue behind. I usually use it without a shampoo ("no poo") and just "co-wash"; I have wavy hair and avoiding shampoo keeps my hair happiest.

Another great conditioner by Giovanni

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013

Amazing!

Better than salon quality!

Posted by 4882762447015985914 on Feb 19, 2014

This conditioner along with the shampoo is hands down, THE best thing I've ever used on my hair. I cannot believe it! I have fine, thin/medium long hair and it's made it so soft and manageable. Usually the ends of my hair get very dry and coarse but it makes it look so flowy and beautiful.

Nice moisturizing and smoothing conditioner.

Posted by 5361236714413488247 on Sep 26, 2013

Has a great texture - it's thick and at the same time easily spreads on the hair. I have thin spongy hair and this conditioner makes it smooth, silky and doesn't weight the hair.

very good..

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

..conditioner..like Giovanni a lot:)

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Works ok, but it is not great. I moisturizes a little bit, but I expect a little bit more from a conditioner, as my hair is very thick and curly and needs more moisture than this conditioner provides.

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Oct 12, 2011

Ingredients have changed, with more chemical products and less botanical extracts. I liked tea tree triple and smooth as silk when I used them before, but this makes hair drier than ever.