My favorite conditioner ever!

Posted by Reviewer2386309 on Feb 28, 2011

I have been telling all my friends about your products! Thank you! User friendly site and ships immediately, love it!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2525500 on Mar 14, 2011

Amazing product! Does exactly what it says it will do and it helps tame my curls :) Love it!

Not 50:50, but 100% good

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Mar 16, 2011

My hair needs much and I'm always in fear my hair will be too dry after use. But this product is good makes my hair feel good conditioned.

Posted by Reviewer1774936 on Mar 18, 2011

Fantastic conditioner that does as it says. Highly recommend.

From Japan

Posted by Reviewer1732500 on Oct 29, 2010

It's organic and it works great and also container is cool. I really like it.

Goes well with their shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Mar 22, 2011

Really nice conditioner!

lots of moisture

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Jul 31, 2011

It does what it says, gives lots and lots of moisture. Also I do not need to use much to make my hair soft and moisturized.

good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Aug 18, 2011

OK

At long last!

Posted by Reviewer2185889 on Aug 25, 2011

Since moving to Atlanta 17 years ago, I have been searching for a shampoo that doesn't make my hair frizzy with the harsh city water. For some reason, the city water here destroys my hair, unlike anywhere else I have ever lived. I have tried virtually every shampoo I can possibly try for my fine hair; extra moisturizing, no frizz, etc., etc., you name it. I even tried another Giovanni shampoo before trying 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo and conditioner. I had virtually given up, but was still trying everything, including putting a water filter in my shower head, using rainwater, etc. When I got my last order from i-herb, I tried the Giovanni Clarifying Shampoo and I was amazed, before my hair even dried I could tell something was different. My hair was soft and it had calmed down, no more frizzy! I don't know what they put in this shampoo, but I can tell you it is unlike anything out there on the market, and that includes professional hair care products that I have tried through the years, I have spared no expense in the search for the shampoo that makes my hair normal. Finally, and at long last, I have found the one and ONLY shampoo that makes my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking! I am soooooooo thankful for this product! If you have problem hair like I do, then you should definitely give this shampoo-conditioner a try, I am so glad I did!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1651839 on Apr 10, 2011

very nice, I'm satisfied.