great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1666892 on Feb 25, 2012

Great conditioner for my dry, curly hair! You can use it also as leave-in conditioner.

iHerb is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3313864 on Jan 25, 2012

The shipping was very punctual and the packages were well wrapped and they even gave me free gifts. I love all of Giovanni's product. I will continue to make purchases through iHerb.

Good for my silver hair

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 23, 2012

This conditioner with the 50-50 shampoo seems to work well on my silver hair. My hair might be a bit drier than normal (it is winter at the moment)but my hair feels nice when I have washed and conditioned it and it never feels oily or heavy in anyway.

Giovanni, 50:50 Balanced, Hydrating-Calming Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1870759 on Jan 20, 2012

hydrates the hair maximum, very pleased

awesoooooooooooooooome

Posted by Reviewer1729147 on Dec 23, 2011

loved it............my daughters hair look beautiful

Good smell

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Dec 21, 2011

I also have the shampoo, and toghether it works very well.

Good Giovanni

Posted by Reviewer2436650 on Nov 16, 2011

As I am suffering (that sounds severe, lets say bothered by) atopic exczema, I am very concius about the types of cleaning agents I allow on my skin. This collection has so far caused aboslutely no irritation, and I feel confident I can recommend it to others who share similar concerns. Cheap, mild and does the job. I am satisfied.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1996136 on Nov 02, 2011

No frizzy hair after blow drying!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1305684 on Oct 14, 2011

I have now been using this product for a few months, at first i was merely using it as a wash out conditioner and it was OK but I have found it's real strength , at the end of my shampoo i put a dollop size of conditioner in my hands and distribute through my hair and leave in , this is important , DO NOT wash the conditioner out , this has made my hair smell heavenly as well as feeeel heavenly. Will be re ordering again and again and again

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Oct 12, 2011

Ingredients have changed, with more chemical products and less botanical extracts. I liked tea tree triple and smooth as silk when I used them before, but this makes hair drier than ever.