Not very hydrating!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is not that hydrating, at least on my dyed hair. The Smooth as silk shampoo by Giovanni is so much better! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good

Posted by ditalv on Jul 16, 2012

It's good, like other Giovanni products, lathers well and smells fresh. Great for summer - leaves my hair shiny and clean without drying. However it's more watery than other Giovanni shampoos i've tried.

Good shampoo, ok bottle

Posted by 5342554677056948917 on Nov 30, 2012

The shampoo is good and foams nicely. It doesn't make my scalp itch which is why i wanted something sulfate free. The bottle is a bit troublesome. I keep accidentally getting more shampoo than I intended. I wish it was a little better designed.

good shampoo

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

Love Giovanni, lots of superb products!

****GOOD SHAMPOO****

Posted by Didine69 on May 19, 2013

This shampoo leaves my hair clean and soft but not detangled. I have mid-length and relaxed hair, so my hair really needs moisture. So, for my type of hair, the conditionner is necessary to soften even more my length. My hair is not itchy and smells great!!

Good Giovanni

Posted by Reviewer2436650 on Nov 16, 2011

As I am suffering (that sounds severe, lets say bothered by) atopic exczema, I am very concius about the types of cleaning agents I allow on my skin. This collection has so far caused aboslutely no irritation, and I feel confident I can recommend it to others who share similar concerns. Cheap, mild and does the job . I am satisfied.

Great Shampoo

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Sep 14, 2013

This is the first shampoo in a while that doesn't irritate my scalp, give me dandruff and makes my hair look somewhat decent. It makes my hair really shiny and manageable. However I really dislike the scent. It smells like some weird citrus flavoured alcohol. I think other may actually like the scent but it's not for me.

Good clarifier

Posted by Crotchetymama on May 06, 2015

I like the shampoo, but not for all the time. It is definitely a clarifier. But not as harsh as some I have used. My hair is fine, slightly curly, short, and I am left with a bit less body than the Giovanni magnetic shampoo. Giovanni products work fairly well for me.

Nice shampoo

Posted by 5759616351807152557 on Jan 07, 2014

Nice, mild shampoo for my thick hair and sensitive scalp. Though 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Shampoo was more suitable for me.

CG approved, wonderfull shampoo

Posted by 4947908369413088249 on Aug 26, 2014

Smells like gummybears, cleans really well. Will definately repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »