Not sure about the color

Posted by Celinem on Mar 03, 2014

I bought this product to use between dyes. I don't use it everytime I wash my hair because I need to finish another conditioner first. So far, I didn't notice any change in my hair color, but maybe I should use this product only and see if there's a difference. I like the smell though, it's very light and it doesn't stay too long (I hate it when my hair has a strong scent). The ingredients are great, natural and just that is enough for me, even if it doesn't give my hair darker tones!

It's black!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012

This conditioner and it's shampoo are really surprisingly black!:) My hair is not black but dark enough for me to decide trying this thing. After using hair is easy to comb, smells great, and doesn't fade out on the summer sun! Really great product. // У меня не черные, но достаточно темные волосы, чтобы попробовать подобный шампунь и кондиционер. Послен него волосы легко расчесываются, приятно пахнут и меньше выгорают на солнце. Отличная вещь.

Just like a regular shampoo

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

Nothing special.

awesoooooooooooooooome

Posted by Reviewer1729147 on Dec 23, 2011

hair feels so silky..........have tried so many products...........but love this one. don't have try so hard to use..............will try other products from here to control my frizz......my hair has some wave on the bottom layers of my hair. so it gets uncontrollable. if anyone has any adivse on which products I should use...........please let me know.

Light conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Oct 18, 2011

This did not do much for me and I think I can stick with just using the shampoo though it is light and did not wear my hair down.

israel

Posted by Reviewer2882679 on Sep 22, 2011

nice

Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer2512561 on Aug 04, 2011

It doesn't have any toning effect on my hair, but makes it soft and shiny. And the smell is pleasant as well.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2517164 on Jun 20, 2011

I surely will order again!

great

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Jun 12, 2011

bought for my daughter who only uses moroccan oil products and she was not interested in anything else but tried this to humour me and loves the way her hair looks

Keeps my black hair coloring fresh and shiny.

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Dec 13, 2010

Love this condition. Love the smell too. I'm back for more. Sooo glad it does not contain wheat protein as I'm a celiac and can't use body products containing wheat whatsoever.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »