Black shampoo

Posted by Elifffa on May 02, 2014

This shampoo is black. I don't know if its working to protect my color. But I like. The smell is really nice.

Good

Posted by stdffe on Apr 30, 2012

Good enough for black hair. Adds shine and keeps fresh look.

awesoooooooooooooooome

Posted by Reviewer1729147 on Dec 23, 2011

hair feels so silky..........have tried so many products...........but love this one. don't have try so hard to use..............will try other products from here to control my frizz......my hair has some wave on the bottom layers of my hair. so it gets uncontrollable. if anyone has any adivse on which products I should use...........please let me know.

Keeps my black hair coloring fresh

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Oct 24, 2011

Love this shampoo. Love the smell too. It's hard to find where I live. Sooo glad it does not contain wheat protein as I'm a celiac and can't use body products containing wheat whatsoever. Many shampoos contain wheat protein that I must avoid.

A great natural shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Oct 18, 2011

A great shampoo, need very little to lather. My hair has natural body. Over all to get this quality in an all natural shampoo is terrific! I Love it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2517164 on Jun 20, 2011

I certainly will order again!

great

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Jun 12, 2011

bought for my daughter who only uses moroccan oil products and she was not interested in anything else but tried this to humour me and absolutely loves the way her hair feels and looks

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1049473 on Feb 06, 2011

Quality product

reveals the beauty of my black hair

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Aug 09, 2010

another great shampoo from giovanni

Another Fabulous Giovanni Product

Posted by Reviewer1276929 on Jun 20, 2010

Once again, no one rivals Giovanni when it comes to professional quality organic hair care and styling products. I LOVE EVERYTHING about the Color Defense line - wonderfully smell, not overly scented but subtly sensual, perfect consistency and a little goes a long way, nice after results as well. This product is not going to change your hair color, but it gave my colored blue-black locks depth and shine after just a couple of uses.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »