Seems to woek

Posted by 5204196752948176147 on Feb 26, 2015

Hair looks darker after only few uses.

Satisfied

Posted by 4674551190382243136 on Jan 10, 2015

I'm satisfied with this product. My hair is smooth, the shampoo smells nice. But what is most important for me is, that this product was not tested on animals. Will order it again.

love it but its always out of stock

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on May 19, 2014

I really want this product to be mainstay! for my asian hair, I need it for reducing gray bits that are starting to come through.

Black shampoo

Posted by Elifffa on May 02, 2014

This shampoo is black. I don't know if its working to protect my color. But I like. The smell is really nice.

Does not help to retain my hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Sep 11, 2013

This shampoo is just an ok product. I thought that it might help to retain my hair color but I don't see any improvement. I color my hair black and I was expecting my hair color to last longer when using this shampoo but apparently it does not help at all. If I don't use a conditioner after using this shampoo the texture of my hair is like grass. Don't think I will buy this again.

plaukus tamsinantis šampūnas

Posted by Reviewer2058238 on Oct 20, 2012

Labai maloniai kvepia, plaukai iš tikrųjų tapo šiek tiek tamsesni.

It's black!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012

This shampoo is really surprisingly black!:) My hair is not black but dark enough for me to decide trying this shampoo. After using hair is easy to comb, smells great, and doesn't fade out on the summer sun! Really great product. // У меня не черные, но достаточно темные волосы, чтобы попробовать подобный шампунь. Послен него волосы легко расчесываются, приятно пахнут и меньше выгорают на солнце. Отличная вещь.

Nothing special

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

Just like a regular shampoo.

Good

Posted by stdffe on Apr 30, 2012

Good enough for black hair. Adds shine and keeps fresh look.

awesoooooooooooooooome

Posted by Reviewer1729147 on Dec 23, 2011

hair feels so silky..........have tried so many products...........but love this one. don't have try so hard to use..............will try other products from here to control my frizz......my hair has some wave on the bottom layers of my hair. so it gets uncontrollable. if anyone has any adivse on which products I should use...........please let me know.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »