Fun

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

It always remind me of bakins robins caramel vanilla ice cream with hazenut when I shower.

very lovely fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

very lovely fragrance

Amazing Smell

Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Jun 29, 2014

Shower luxury!

Regular

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on Dec 28, 2013

Es muy hidratante y la textura me gusta mucho, pero no es para nada el olor que esperaba. No diré que huele mal, pero con esa descripción me esperaba un olor delicioso y dulzón (como con el exfoliante de chocolate de la misma marca que mmmmmm) y nada de eso, apenas se nota la vainilla y principalmente huele a la avellana, pero no dulce en plan Ferrero Rocher, sino a fruto seco tal cual. Un poco decepcionada.

foamy, silky & clean

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013

rich and silky foam make me feel clean after shower. The fragrance is soft & subtle (uncanny similarity with 2chic Ultra-Sleek Shampoo Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil) so it does not make me feel like I had swim in a pool of flowers and fruits.

Smells amazing & is very mild.

Posted by Reviewer2821821 on Aug 26, 2013

I usually have reactions to soaps but i don't to this, also it smells incredible!

Good

Posted by atinarin on Jun 09, 2013

This is good stuff. Foams well and rinses off easily. But this scent is not for everyone.

Giovanni, Cleanse, Moisturizing Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 02, 2013

Great.

Smells so good!!

Posted by Reviewer1512993 on Oct 19, 2012

This body wash smells amazing. The only downfall is you have to use a relatively large amount for it to lather.

Makes me want to eat chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1773462 on Sep 03, 2012

This body wash is indeed very moisturising. The scent is a matter of taste (to me it's more like chocolate than vanilla). I don't want to smell like chocolate, and thankfully it doesn't linger. The bottle, however, looks kind of cheap and the cap broke very easily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »