Good shampoo

Posted by 4731440512090497406 on Aug 31, 2013

No more green color in my blond hair. This shampoo make my hair look natural bright blond.

Mom says "OK"

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Sep 09, 2011

I bought this shampoo and conditioner for my mom who has the most gorgeous gray hair. She said the shampoo and conditioner work well and she likes them, but she doesn't find they work any better than other 'gray' products she's used. I can only say that the products smell really good, and imo Giovanni products are eco and health friendly which makes them inherently better than the stuff my mom has been using!

great

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on Dec 03, 2011

It make my hair color more natural and doesn`t dry my hair and scalp.

A good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1502826 on Dec 10, 2011

Smells lovely and lasts well

Smells great

Posted by 5139477977120147835 on Nov 18, 2014

IF you have very yellowish tones and were looking to use this to help you go from yellow to white this would not work. It's very subtile in colour. I'm sure if your hair is already white blonde this shampoo would be perfect. Smells lovely.

It is good shampoo

Posted by 5661200108236038388 on Jan 09, 2015

This shampoo has good smell and texture, but id doesn't take away red shade of hair. Maybe I should use it with candition.

It works - if you make an effort.

Posted by 5501387860902075482 on Nov 02, 2015

After shampooing I used a cure which I allowed to work overnight. Afterwards I used the platinum conditioner which I didn't wash out until hours later. My hair is greying; dry and wavy. The result of this procedure was beautifully shiny hair. I give four stars instead of five due to the silicones.

Good Product

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015

Will re-order, but I feel that my hair is a bit too yellow to tone. Otherwise, it feels great on my hair, lasts ages, and is cruelty free!

Not so bad

Posted by amarrille on Dec 21, 2011

For my coloured hair it wasn`t good. My hair was very dry after that shampoo. Even conditioner didn`t help. But my husband likes it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Jan 05, 2011

Prevention rather than cure; if you're hair has already gone brassy, this won't be a miracle solution. My sensitive scalp wasn't too happy with continual use of this shampoo (probably the silicones cause breakouts - this is not a natural product), and the scent is way over the top. But it does keep your hair from getting brassy which is great. I would give 3 and a half stars if I could.