Giovanni - Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2202204 on Aug 16, 2011

Hair soft, good volume.

Wanted to like this BUT

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

It feels like a very drying shampoo - cleans thoroughly but seems to leave my hair stiff and dry, probably because of all the silicones :( Originally bought it because I hoped to grow my greys out and wanted them shiny and toned. But I don't think it's working.

Too dry for my hair

Posted by 5136919639006495268 on Apr 22, 2014

This product is not adapted to my hair type. It dried them a lot... Too bad because it smells very good ! Do not fit for natural dry hairs.

Posted by misspineapple on Oct 31, 2014

I normally use the Smooth as Silk in this range but since coloring my hair, thought I better try this one.. Bad move. Was purple which it should be and lathered well but as soon as I applied my hair became straw. This hasn't happened with any other shampoo I've tried previously so it's not because my hair is colored now, it literally made my hair turn into a tangled mess and after washing out - it actually looked matted!! No amount of conditioning helped and for the days that followed it almost felt like I needed to wash it again - like there was a product build up kind of feeling. Used it 5 times so I gave it a good go, now have a full tube I don't know what to do with..

Good but...

Posted by Reviewer2169013 on Feb 17, 2012

Good for making my grey hair shiny but makes my scalp itch!

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1843494 on Nov 11, 2013

This removes all the shine and body from my hair; leaving it dry, flat, brittle, and dull. Will not buy again!

It's good

Posted by stdffe on Mar 10, 2011

I like it as usual shampoo. I have dark hair and i just wanted to add some ash color. It doesn't.