Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2767150 on Nov 15, 2011

I like how it smells and it makes my hair look good. I'm a natural blond and I used to dye my hair even lighter, but this used with the conditioner has evened the color difference very well. I've used silver shampoos that remove the "yellowness" better, but this is enought for my hair.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Mar 05, 2010

leaves hair soft shiny and reduces dull and brassy colour of hiar.

Very good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is very good shampoo, it is in purple colour, but makes my hair a little bit dry.

Good for blond hair

Posted by Merike on Apr 27, 2013

It helps to remove yellow from my colored hair and smells really good. The only bad thing about it is the silicones.

Good shampoo

Posted by 4731440512090497406 on Aug 31, 2013

No more green color in my blond hair. This shampoo make my hair look natural bright blond.

Smells great

Posted by 5139477977120147835 on Nov 18, 2014

IF you have very yellowish tones and were looking to use this to help you go from yellow to white this would not work. It's very subtile in colour. I'm sure if your hair is already white blonde this shampoo would be perfect. Smells lovely.

It is good shampoo

Posted by 5661200108236038388 on Jan 09, 2015

This shampoo has good smell and texture, but id doesn't take away red shade of hair. Maybe I should use it with candition.

It works - if you make an effort.

Posted by 5501387860902075482 on Nov 02, 2015

After shampooing I used a cure which I allowed to work overnight. Afterwards I used the platinum conditioner which I didn't wash out until hours later. My hair is greying; dry and wavy. The result of this procedure was beautifully shiny hair. I give four stars instead of five due to the silicones.

Good Product

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015

Will re-order, but I feel that my hair is a bit too yellow to tone. Otherwise, it feels great on my hair, lasts ages, and is cruelty free!

great

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on Dec 03, 2011

It make my hair color more natural and doesn`t dry my hair and scalp.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »